ZBrushCentral

zbrush-a-thon! go go go

So I have procrastinated so bad on my project that I have to complete it by tommorow at 1pm. So to keep myself motivated and my A.d.d under control. I will be posting up my progress every 2 hours for yall to crit =) So plz join along on this tiresom journey and toss me some helpfull crits as i go! :smiley:

oh, the quicky background is… She is of a sand people, so shes gonna have thick almost elephant like skin, also her hair is really wirery dreads (elephant hair like) She doesnt have a nose b/c sand would get all up in it =)

any tips/tricks/crits you got, sling them my way. Ill be here all day!

cheers!

1.jpg

Attachments

2.jpg

update

So I think the face is bout done. So here is where it ended, Ive taken it over to max and Ive got one low with normal and one displaced. Normal is on left.

Next step…the rest of her =)

3.jpg

Attachments

4.jpg

6.jpg

I hope you have time to finish this one… it’s really going great! Love the details of the hair! and also the story behind this.

wenna

Thanks buddy, just the response I needed to keep me motivated =)

Sry i slacked on this update. I took an extended lunch =/ damn boba and hacky sak is too tempting to pass up lol.

here is where im at, just refining forms and trying to work out the exacts of what I want on her before i press on into the higher poly counts.

toss some crits my way folks, Any suggestions on like textures for clothing or better textures for skin ect. Id love to hear them!

7.jpg

well time to step out and get the first sobe energy drink of the day. Ill return a bit later with hopefully a more entertaining update =)

cheers!

Attachments

8.jpg

lookin good stimpack

lovin it so far

the arms look a tiny bit thin and not sure of the shoes.
other than that - keep at it.

will be around for a little longer so I’ll keep my eyes out.

whew, im still truckin along. I took a little break from the ol zbrush to sit down and sketch out a few ideas before I took it any farther. Figured it would be faster that way than tryin to model it out, get frustrated and starting anew. So heres where I am at. I think I like where its going, I just need to keep refining :smiley:

thoughts anyone??

oh and thank you for crits on feet and arms. I took was disliking them, but was waiting to resolve torso before i messed with them =) Ive added a little deffinition to the arms, just to give them a little body (the shoulders will be totally covered so im not worrying about them). The feet im gonna delete and remake im max to a more foot with sandle kinda feel.

9.jpg

Attachments

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

still goin…

13.jpg

no one awake?

Attachments

14.jpg

Seems no serviceable :lol:
Go go go :cool:

hehe im goin! ive run across a prob with projection master. It seems 1.6 mill is not enough to support some of the small details in areas. So i tried to rez up but the poly count was so high my comp just laughed at me and crashed zbrush =/ so i guess i just gota do medium rez details :cry:

updates will come soon! or well mayb an hour or so…

You go Stimpack! Take a coffee to feed your modeling-frenzy. I love the idea of a ‘sand-woman’ and she is allready coming together nicely. :+1:

thanks bro! but im burned out. Ive been screwin around since 10am yesterday on this chick and its 4am now. So here is my last update for the night. Still more things need work, but Ill do that in the morning before class =) oh and its comin it at around 8300 count, i need to get that down a bit =/

gnight zbrushcentral!!!

15.jpg

Attachments

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg