ZBrushCentral

Toothless Batman Concept

Toothless Batman Concept, just another ZBrush quick sculpting.
it’s a pity, that the memory doesn’t be sufficient for the micro details :cry:
Dunno about textures, probably I’ll make it

bat_cr_01.jpg
rendered in ZBrush

I hope you like it :smiley:

Let me be the first to say that this is very very nice. I reckon top row, anyone else?

Pete B

Leshiy3d vbmenu_register(“postmenu_283198”, true); ,
Great work!

Beautiful texture, and an original Charactor. Keep it up!

hey that render is amazing it really makes your creature life like could you please post your light and material setting so we can create lifelike renders to thank you!!

P.S. keep up the amazing work!!

I do hope you are going to continue work on this, it has a lot of potential. The emotion/expression you captured is wonderful. I guess batmen do get old afterall! :wink:

I like it!!

А базовую модельку в Збраше делал?

Рендер тоже Збраш?

Fantastic hybrid - wil we see a complete scene?

Wonderful detailing, great concept.
I cant wait to see this when it’s finished!

Fantastic work! Great expression and character to the model. The material you used is also very cool for showing off the details and great lighting. Was this rendered in ZB?

Cheers. :+1: :+1:

Ryan

top row for me, the detail is amazing a very unique piece too!

Looking great man :+1:

thanx
I hope that I’ll continue this work. :wink:

Yes, it’s Zbrush render, the material that I used based on Mahlikus The Black Material
Attachment:
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/attachment.php?attachmentid=34535&stc=1

That really is impressive. I love the folds on the ‘turkeyneck’. How did you go about those? Is it polypushing with the standard brushes or stencilling?

thank you for sharing your mat man :wink:

Man, I can’t believe the awesome models people are showing the last few weeks… Is it something in the weather? I’m just baffled by this one, that skintexture is unbelievable. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Excellent work! Love that skin texture under his chin

its awesome

Great concept and sculpt.

cool wrinklez and skin tex :+1:

:wink: Very nice fine detail going on here. Hope you do texture it as detailed as you modeled it.