ZBrushCentral

Cartoony Head WIP

I thought i should do something more cartoony… Tell me what u think :slight_smile: Any helpfull feedback is much appreciated.

[Cartoon Head.jpg]

Damn i posted it on the wrong forum :confused: How do i move this?? Or can someone move it??? Cheers :o

the adminsitrator will move it.

Nice head by the way :wink:

Give him an Indy hat, bullwhip and a six shooter. He looks like he has the smug look that Indy sometimes gets.

Sedcesoir: Cheers :smiley:

Muntz: Sound like a good idea! I wanted to try that thing they do when they make whole models from lots of different pieces, i guess i can try that now…

great expression!

Thanks Kosmik!

Admins??? Pls move this to the main forum… :smiley:

Muntz: I liked your idea so i sat all day and did this. Its not ready yet but i could use some help…

[IndyF.jpg]

Very cool! I like the direction you’re taking it. Still love that facial expression. Maybe put his other hand in the background holding up a six shooter with smoke coming out the barrel.

The modelling on the jacket and hat are really cool but I think you may need to add some dirty marks and scuffs to the texture as though he has just been dragged through the dirt.

Love your work. Keep it up.

Cheers! I ll definetly do that! :smiley:

Great :+1:

A sneaky lookin devil.

Pleaaasseeeee move this thread to the main forum!!! aaaaaa :smiley: #

k so i made this revolver in maya and compined all the objects since its imposible to boolean-union them all, and tried importing it to zbrush… :cry: Didnt work… theres an error comming up sayin i cant import it… i guessing its because its a lot of different polys combined and not really merged to each other… If any one has any tips please HELP me!!! :wink:

Here is a render of it in maya:

[The RevolverFinalImagesmall.jpg]