ZBrushCentral

Gordian Knot

Gordian-Knot2.jpg was dinking around today doing some tattoo type flash art and came up with this.
my buddy does auto graphics, and i think im going to have him run me a decal off and put this on the trunk of my car, :evil:

C&C welcome.
J.B.

I dig it.
Would you briefly explain how you achieve it?

WOW. The only think I can say is that you have created wonderfuly beautiful piece. I love it.

Heres a quick workflow example for you Okssipin,
thanks for your interest!:wink:

gordian-knot-basics.jpg

And without Script of Cameyo or Digit it’s a task :wink:

Ps You say “Copy” What is this excactly ?
(a redraw + mark, a move with the gyro , the Multi Marker icone, …

Very impressive image indeed.

It has the olden days material and presentation.

Thank you for your explanation on how you created the image.

Keep up the great work.

Paul.

Frenchy, i just clone it in the tools panel a few times to vary the deformations and to give me a different selection of brushes,all the geometry in the image is one torus brush deformed about 5 different ways, :wink:
and its really only rotated 45/90/180 degrees so lining it up with multimarker is no problem… holding the shift key constrains it to 45/90/180 degree increments.
the scripts you mention are great but are not really needed for such a simple multimark drop.

J.B.

Lemo likes! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Wow! Looks like Lemos got competition…
Very pretty!

Hi, I am new to graphic design and was wondering if you mind if I click and copy your design and information you’ve posted to use as a guide.

Thanks