ZBrushCentral

Terrible Picture.... make it better!

Here is a terrible picture…
[[attach=32447]temp.jpg[/attach]]temp.jpg
For the rescue I added two models as .ztl so you can make it better. Or simply have fun with the models 8-).

Download the temp.zip file. It includes 2 .ztl meshes. One I used to make my glas test render and the other one to create the beauty above… I cannot take any responsibility regarding bend and twisted neurons while working with any of those meshes:lol:

Enjoy!
Lemo:D

PS:According to Frenchy Pilou: ‘the glory will be global world wide !’. Does that make me Lemo the Great?

With the help of my Verizon Wireless Broadband card I can post form the train muhahaha…:rolleyes:
[lavaspike1.jpg]
Lemo

Is it infectious? :wink:

:smiley:

lemo.jpg

Yes Marcus, and it is transmitted via a visual vector har har har. If you saw it, it’s to late. But you have the ZVirus already… so don’t worry. Just your urge to script might become even stronger…
Lemo

:eek:

Hahahahahaha
Marcus lol…
Lemo

Hey Lem,
I whipped this up in about 20 minutes,I wanted to keep adding detail, but at some point, I lost the ability to divide past 3 subdiv levels. At any rate, thanks for the weirdness.
Representing the East Coast-
Jasonspike2.jpg

Very cool Neighbour!
Lemo

What about a precious necklace ?

:idea:

Wow pretty !!!
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
Lemo

Have you seen those little suckers under a microscope?
[attach=32581]MicroSpikey.jpg[/attach]
The micro materials were a gift from Zcentral [will post credit when I find who
donated them]

Attachments

MicroSpikey.jpg

The materials were donated by: Sidbis in his “microscope experiment” thread.
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=33547&highlight=microscope

Very interesting Pride, really cool… Hmmm… material… DANG… there goes the Saturday 8-)))
Lemo

PS:making those geometric structures more organic truly gives them a new life… Well done, immensely creepy 8}