ZBrushCentral

Doodles

Lemonnado’s pretzle made me stop trying to model my my face with my texture. Here are some doodles…mirror and multiply. Stairs10.jpg
david

Attachments

Stairs11.jpg

Stairs5.jpg

doodles.jpg

Have happy Zbrushing! :cool:

Very cool! Great idea to place the inflated one on it’s own transparency layer. Now there goes my weekend as well hahaha.
Lemo

PS: Here goes my Doodle, and yes, it’s not me with my face as texture either hahaha.

[ringadingding.jpg]

All zbrush? Multimarkers? Just curious. Thanks

All ZBrush and yes, multimarker and unifyskinn :sunglasses: and smoothing. The mesh for the ballz have been laid out in XSI. Can’t do that in ZBrush. At least I can not… But then morph targeted and brought up to thickness and then subdivided in ZBrush.
Lemo

Dang. Betcha you gotta whole mess o them ole thangs juz’ waitin to be posted. Spect’ I’d better mosy on back to the computer’n make myself one.

[my spel cheker crashed]

lemonnado proving that it’s possible to use Zbrush with skill whilst ingesting hallucinatory mushrooms - a rare skill.

Good work both.

It is a lot of cutting to get one of these! knot-3.jpg
I only did half.
David

I wonder if Wings’ “select similar” would help.

billrobertson42…aren’t you billrobertson43 by now? Thanks for the suggestion about 'Wings", I have just downloaded the program and it looks like it might be fun to use.

Wow, intense stuff.

I still have so much to learn with this modelling application but I love the fact that I am always impressed by the work produced.

Yup, it’s tedious. I really carved my rear off with that pentapus. But the results do look great. It’s sad that the cool masking of the procedural geometry does not work with the polygon modles. THAT would be fun.
Great model Pride!!!
Lemo