ZBrushCentral

TERMINATOR + video tutorial!!

Here’s my last sculpt : an old skinned terminator.

During my work, I’ve recorded every operations, so I can offer to interested people 5 videos of the process!

Part 1 : from human head to skull head

Part 2 : from human skull to mecanic skull

Part 3 : nose details and eyeball

Part 4 : front high details

Final part : morph paint from old face into terminator skin

Very nice approach. Thanks alot for the videos, very interesting :+1:

the skull it self is awsome! how are u combining the 2 pieces together?
very nice, thx for sharing

>how are u combining the 2 pieces together?

i think he stored the human skull as morphtarget and morphbrushed it onto the cyborg’s head!

Cool!

:+1:

Nice approach. Thanks for the videos

Yup! You got it! I’ve started with th old guy’s face. it took me many hours to turn it into terminator skull… Not a peace of cake! But I made it. In the final video, you can see the morph bursh in action. i can choose the parts where I want the skull appear…
Look the video!! Its more funny in action!!

Wow! Thanks for taking the time to post the movies Sebcesoir. I will definately be watching them over again.

Could I make a request please. Could you (and everyone else out there) please save your movies as QuickTime files. QuickTime is compatible with both PC and Mac computers. Unfortunately my Mac computer’s QuickTime can’t read avi formatted movies.

I know we aren’t as large a community as PCs, but a large number of artists do use the Mac.

Is there any way you can re-save this tutorial in the QuickTime for us Mac people? If not. Is it possible to get a download link where maybe a video editor may be able to read the AVI format.

thank you

Cool de-construction :cool:
Thx for the videos!
Pilou

Thanks pilou! Your comments are always welcome!

nice

LD: You might want to download the 3ivx codec set for quicktime on mac, I’ve found it to handle most divx/mpg4 avi’s within quicktime just fine.
http://www.3ivx.com/

mestela: Thanks for the tip. I installed the 3ivx codex and was able to watch the movies.

thanks for the help about the codec…
I hope you will like my videos.
If people are interested in zbrush videos, contact me by e-mail.
If people are interested, I will post videos of my new works.
Hope it will help you!

Wow Sebcesoir! Thanks for sharing your great skills!

Sebcesoir… Many thanks!!.. Being a visual person myself, seeing your videos is worth a thousand words …great job and thanks for posting!:+1: :+1:

Skipstah70:+1:

Thanks

hi, very intesting videos !!:+1: :+1:
can I ask you some questions ? the geometrical deformations, how did you make it ? and the green mask for selection ? in the final videdo, you model the skul on the human head…how did you do it?
I’ m leaenig yet, and I don’t know this way to model .

thank you and good zbrushing:sunglasses:

AWESOME! :+1: :+1: :+1: