ZBrushCentral

great dragon Asthwari

well i finally got me some time to go nuts in z again and thanyx to my friend ori i finally have a decent unwrap, somehow my uvs from max tend to get all screwed up…and its just my luck to have it happen on my god stuff lol anyways im makin a dragon from my comic and i absolutely love that bump wiewer material
zmaj.jpg

Attachments

df.jpg

really nice dragon head. asking for teeth and tongue

Looks great so far :smiley: Any body shots hanging around? :wink:

Agree!With teeth ,this dragon can distory everything!

lol yeah ill add the teeth and everything but im takin m y time this is a quick photoshop repaint to try out some texture designs for the faceZBrush-Documentfdz.jpg

Very nice. I also love the Photoshop repaint, just ProjectionMaster that right on and continue. :wink:

looking good neb,

you know you could have done it straight with the photoshop workflow plugin.

cheers.

:idea: 5stars from me. Show us more!

Nice models man, keep it up !!!

Emmanuel (O_O)

wow thanx everyone u know i think ill make like…dunno a challenge ill give the model to the comunity and u redefine him lol that could be fun

Very nice. I can almost hear Sean Connery’s voice coming out of it, as it reminds me of Drago quite a bit.

lol, hell yeah looove that movie which im my opinion is the best example how to do it rightruke.jpg

I love it !
keep going :):+1:

Yeah, love that movie as well. The original Drago was sculpted by Peter Konig (www.peterkonig.com) who hangs out over at ConceptArt.org often. Good design then, and this is an exceptional design here! Looks similar but of course has its own fantastic distinction. Great work! Can’t wait to see more…“click”…“add subscription”…heh heh.

sean, where ?? looking around

:+1: looking very nice

Looks veeeeery good. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

wowzas!!! quite an impressive design. is this part of a larger project you have in mind? the face has a very believable quality to it…as in the leathery appearance comes through quite well. quite reminds me of the upcoming factor 5 ps3 title called lair. cant wait to see more. love seeing dragons instead of more demons for a chage!

Drummer thanx
Runcible yeah i watched the making of the dragonheart most that i know about design i picked up from the makings of lol
warpy behind you
pixelsoul thanx
vlad74 thanx alot
justin.jacot well a part of a bigger project…hmm yes and no this is just one of the dragons from my comic book and in a way i decided to give it a try…since the comic is out this summer i might make me a kind of a commercial lol
ZBrush-Documenghjt.jpg

here is some more plain modelling cant wait to go into more bump mapping

WOW, what a dragon - its hard to stand out with a dragon nowadays. And this is definitely outstanding! :smiley:
great work!

greets
froyd