ZBrushCentral

Thingy

Just a doodle I thought looks interesting… All hand ‘carved’… Still have a headache.
[[attach=29881]swirly.jpg[/attach]]swirly.jpg
Lemo

The medicine you are taking for the “headache”
could I have three of them?
The weekend is here…parties etc.
Just three if you can spare them.
Wasn’t San Francisco great in the 60"s?:+1:

Another look at the thingy…
[swirly1.jpg]
Lemo

Make that 4!!!:+1:

Looks like a fun Roller Coaster!

8!!! Just to get a handle on it!
[[attach=29884]bicc39.jpg[/attach]]bicc39.jpg
:laughing:Lemo

PS:MTB, thanks again for the cool background tutorial!

Here you go. 10 of them!
[[attach=29885]ballz.jpg[/attach]](javascript:zb_insimg(‘29885’,‘ballz.jpg’,1,0))
:DLemo

Attachments

ballz.jpg

thats very nice. Did you use textures/alphas to achieve the holes? I recently tried to do a snake and spent a whole night trying to get the tiled scale texture onto the mesh with not much success at all :cry: . I ended up painting it on in projectionmaster.

Anyway nice doodles :+1: inspired me open Z right now:sunglasses:

You went and did it, knew you would!!!

I have to go back to rehab!!!
At least they had great orange juice there.

Don’t worry. They are 6ft diameter…
:lol:Lemo

PS:Yes, projection master is your friend. And an external modeler like the one in XSI. And a bit scripting… And… ooopps never mind…

Lemo, a tut!, Lemo, a tut!, Lemo, a tut!, Lemo, a tut!, there are some voices in my head. Please I need a medecine.

Good job
Mathieu

Those are some neat thingies, but I don’t think you can count these as 8 thingies.
This is just one thingy that was duplicated 8 times so really you only have 4 official thingies.

I haven’t even finished my morning coffee and already you made me turn Zbrush on…INSPIRATIONAL!

The Moebius project :smiley:
Cool exploration :cool:

-Woody- … it’s actually only one loopy which builds the thingy… so it’s only one loop copied 7 times. But I was refering to the ‘pills’ Bicc39 requested and only by total coincidence there are 8 thingy’s in the picture. However, I ‘Zeebled’ the thingy :smiley: .

Ready for the clinic today!
Lemo

Frenchy, something made click a couple day’s ago. I rwally got the hang of those symetrical loop’s. I have a LARGE mesh in the works. It’s mind bending to model it as only one false move and the wrong ‘path’ is being carved out or the wrong amount of gaps is in the pattern. But the end result is really cool. I like it a lot. Hope it’s not a sign of madness :rolleyes:
Lemo :smiley:

Hope it’s not a sign of madness

…Just juvenile deliquescence! :smiley: