Back for good.... and soon will have Zbrush activated on a new state of the art machine.
Each pair of zips are the light settings and the material
Couple of pointers..............
The pointy round thing was not baked. The head was baked at blend 16. The left sword was a light grey colour, the right one a very dark brown. Note the repetitive pattern on the forehead....mentioned above.
- Bake at various blend settings.
- Works best on dark coloured models....although light colours can produce interesting results.
- Not so good on flat surfaces....needs detail.
- This is a 4 shader material with an unusual no1 shader.... it seems to work and also produce many other interesting materials.
- Play with default textures when rendering with this material.
- Also the texture at the bottom of each shader can become a little to repetitive....play with different ones.
Works differently on different models. I shall post more rust materials when I find them.