ZBrushCentral

First try-Old man

I saw the wundefuls images of ZBrush and wished to try it my self. Here is my first try. The ald man is yet in progress, I will create texture and maby some funny facial expression. :lol: What you think?

Mann2.JPG

Attachments

Man1.jpg

Man2.jpg

Man3.jpg

fantastic work I like it

He looks just like a bloke i work with, freeky.
Not your work, the resemblance

Excellent, keep on!

here is the man with texture. rendered in ZBrush. But i think the texture is not so good if I wish to render in Mental Ray. What you think?

Man4.jpg

He has lots of character even without facial expression already! The colors look old master and Illustrative–can’t wait to see more.

Looks very good with the texture and shader! Don’t know how mental ray will render differently but it looks quite nice now.

Awesome! Skilled first works like this make me jealous…

:+1:

Good work. The textures and detail is spot on. How did you do those eyelids? - such clean lines. Keep it up, looking forward to the next post.
5 stars!

I taked draw sice very small and place vertices with move tool. :slight_smile:

and there is the man in ZBrush with eyes. But the eyes shader is not so good. I think I take now time to prepare the man for mental in maya.

Mann.JPG

job well done!
I personnally prefer your previous render. the skin looks very real on my screen.
How did you do that shader, if you don’t mind me asking??

The shader is from here: http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=024033

So here is some other character. The eyebrow and eyes I painted. :slight_smile:

Mann2.JPG

Attachments

Mann1.JPG

the eyes look a litlle flat :confused:

…smile :+1:

If that is your first attempt in zbrush, then you are very skilled in this region of modeling and texturing. good work in zbrush, those bulry renders are way too blury around his chin and ears. However im waiting to see the render you are going to do in maya.
Do you have a bumb map done on him?
How many faces are there?

keep on the good work mate.

Yea, the eyes are bad :confused: I will create other version.

I wanted to open new theme for new work “horse”, but I think it is better if whole works are in one.

This is “horse” sculpted in ZBrush for a PC game colled “Wendy”. Is little game about Girl who love horses)

Horse.jpg

There is office man, created for game company.

very nice sculpts! :slight_smile: nice renderings too.

just took a look on your homepage. awesome portfolio…
i remember the games convention. i showed you mudbox. just btw :stuck_out_tongue: