ZBrushCentral

Zbrush Keyboard ShortCuts (Refrence Card)

I made this refrence card a while ago to learn the keyboard shortcuts faster and updated it for others to use. I use cards like this for photoshop, max, etc. They are 4x6in so they are small enough not to get in your way. You could even tape them to the side of your monitor.

It is the fastest way I found to learn keyboard shortcuts. Great for the novice and pro. If anyone has any suggestions on what else should be on the card please let me know and I’ll add it.

Also if anyone is looking for a card for photoshop, illustrator, max, maya, etc. Let me know I have a few and able to make more.

Print one on one side the other on the other, they will line up so it will be a nice double sided refrence card.
http://webspace.ringling.edu/~dcaldero/ZBrush/ZbrushKeyboardCardFront.pdf
http://webspace.ringling.edu/~dcaldero/ZBrush/ZbrushKeyboardCardBack.pdf

excellent… thanks for this

Many thanks.

This is much nicer than the b/w page from the manual. :smiley:

Thank you very much Chomers :+1: :+1: :+1:

i dont have word the best thing that someone can get :):):+1:

Thank you very much Chomers!

I would really like you to post or pm me your Refrence Card for Max since youve done such an excellent job on this one :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance

Nice! It would be great if I could get keyboard shortcuts from you for Maya, Max and Photoshop since I used them interchangeably until sometimes I mixed their keys up so reference cards can certainly help.

Chomers,

Thank you for making this and sharing it with us all. It is this spirit that makes these forums great!
Regards,
~MM

Hi.

Are the links still working? I’m in Central America right now and I get the ‘page cannot be displayed message’.

Thanks!

~S.~

Cool. I just added these to a resource section of the Hotkey on the wiki. :slight_smile:

You can find it here.

r

Thanks, Ryan!

~S.~

Thanks a bunch for this Chomers, will help me climb the learning curve quicker

Thanks for all the great responses. Been extremly busy but will try to make photoshop, maya, and max ones this weekend.

Thanks again

Thanks Chomers.

U really know what the problem’s we are facing while using zbrush.

The big thanks again:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Great help for beginners, thanks a lot :smiley:

Thanks, that help beginner to use and family with it.

Fantastic Chomers! Very grateful for the effort and generosity in making these things available to learners like myself. Would love the 3DS & PS versions, they will make life a whole lot easier. Some good Karma coming your way!
Thanks mate! :+1: :+1:

Newbie like myself needs all the help he can get!!! LOL

thanks so very much!!!

Richard ;-)~

Thanks very much Chomers :smiley: :smiley:

Don’t work here :’(

Broken links? Or do I need to do right-click —>print?