ZBrushCentral

zplugin makers moving point ideal for a zplugin

Here is a link to Mytholon’s Concept Art/Mattepainting post
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=32285&page=2&pp=15

The ideal is to have a point ( a vanishing point) on a layer with lines leading to the point (converging onto the point) but the point can be moved in any direction.

Here is a screen capture of the some of Mytholon’s image that shows the point and lines.
Image2.jpg

This is an interesting idea. There is a way it could be done, though whether it would work sufficiently well to be useful remains to be seen. I’ll look into it when I’ve a moment.

An even simpler way of doing it would be to take a disc3d tool and turn polyframes on and just move the center of the disc to where you want your vanishing point to be.

The problem with that is that the distortion is not uniform and you can’t inialize the disc to simply have a center point. You can create a ztl that does though. I was thinking more along the lines of having a transparent layer. VanishingP.jpg

I am really impressed with what you are doing, it has inspired me to think of other avenues of creation, thank you for sharing your work.

marcus_civis thanks for considering making a zplugin for the vp grid:cool: and the image looks :cool:

WingedOne thanks:)

How about using a cone?