Welcome to Liquid!
Liquid allows you to use ZBrush's sculpting tools on your texture map or on the unshaded color of your canvas. To enter Liquid , press "L" on your Keyboard or the Liquid button in your ZPlugin's palette. Liquid will drop your model to canvas and allow you to alter your texture. When you are done either press "L" again or Freeze in the Zplugins palette. Liquid will then pick up your model from the canvas and apply your alterations.
With Liquid you can:
- Use ZBrush's move tool to push and pull your texture.
- Use ZBrush's pinch brush to pinch in areas of your texture. Also, you can press Alt while using Pinch to enlarge areas of your texture
- Use ZBrush's smooth brush to smooth out distortions you made.
- Use ZBrush's morph brush to undo your distortions.
- View a wireframe of your distortion by pressing View Distortion.
- Use ZBrush's dynamic levels of resolution to make global or local modifications.
- Use Fade to fade the effects as the surface turns away from the viewer.
- Use DoubleSided to project your modifications to both sides of your model.
3/3/06: v2 is released. Fixes some issues people experienced with initializing ZBrush and added two new features: the ability to save out your distortion mesh and to load one back in.
To install, unzip content to your ZStartup/ZPlugs folder. If a ZPlugs folder doesn't exist just create one.
Press Help in the Liquid interface to learn more. Enjoy and happy Pixoling!!