ZBrushCentral

Zscripting of models

I was thinking it would be a good challenge to post diferrent kinds of z scripts so we could better understand how to model plus if you have any sort of models you could post so people could use them along with the zscript its self.

here is one head i did maybe some one else would like to create something out of it.

Attachments

alein head 2.jpg

i was wondering how do i post my models on this thread ive been trying but it keeps on saying it is to larg how do i shrink it down in size.

try zipping it up.

i tried that and it was still too larg to post

does nobody think this is a good idea i would like to see some works from different people so i could see where i lack besides it will be fun to see how good some people are with this software!

I think this is a great idea, as it would really help the people new to zbrush. I would love to watch a zscript of a nice model being built. Maybe a pro could hook us up with this? please?

I don’t think you’ll be seeing ANY Zscripts of REALLY great models done by professional in here, considering, after the script is done, you can save it as a tool then modify it to be your own. I can’t see someone spending hours on a model, for a newbee to screw it up then posting it somewhere else…do you?