ZBrushCentral

Warmonger

This will eventually be a war torn futuristic soldier…probably a general maybe
dunno. Nowt original,but I love doing this stuff and ZB is excellent;)

I’ll post some updates as I go

and as usual crits please:D[vet.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘24899’,‘vet.jpg’,1,0))

oops

I like the scarring, should look great with a texture. Maybe the lips could do with a bbit more work as well as the ear. (But I guess you already knew that).

Wayne…

What alphas u been using, looking great. :+1:

EDIT: and could u please post an image of the wires for the ear?

here’s an update with some more detailvet2.jpg

Really great expression and detailing bro.

Jesus Bong,
You’ve got to complete this one! You want crits, so… the only area that I see that seems a tad odd was the wrinkles on the lower lip. Yes, they can go horizontal, but they are most often they are verticle with falloff in the direction of the chin. Over all this is going to be a top row figure. I’m excited to see its development. You’ve made your scarring very realistic. I hope to do half as well on some of my future characters :smiley: .

I like the details from both sides very much!
Keep up the Good work! :smiley:

Here’s an update with a rough skin texturevet3.jpg

STILL NEED TO DETAIL UP THE HAIR[attach=24986]vet4.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

vet4.jpg

Great details for this face. Scary and fantastic work in this model. Congratulation. :+1:

Great stuff. Really love the results your getting.

Looks really really good! great work!

could you give any tips for reproducing this great skin shader? eyebrows look great are they Zbrush or PS?

My only crit would be the forhead looks too shiney.

Can’t wait to see it with the detailed Hair:+1:

Yeah.

get’s better and better dude !

Hi all and thanks for the feedback.

The skin shader is Sok’s shader but played around with http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=5393

The eyebrows are all ZB:D

I supose my only small crit of your last renders is that scarring ‘usually’ is a little more specular that teh surrounding skin. It could be worth loking at some refernce photos for burns and scars then I can see you getting this bang on. Depending on the type of scarring and whats caused it there may be some discoloration that fades over time.

Do you have any plans for this model once finished (an animation of compostiion perhaps?) Damn good job you’ve done so far, especially on the scarring.

wayne…

Love the organic shapes in the face scarring! Skin coloring looks great too…

This will be top row in no time. I’m curious as well, as to the future of this character.

Here are some alphas I use a lot if anyones interested.

This model was only meant as a bit of practice in ZB…I might do his torso eventually

Attachments

Bong-Skinpores.zip (273 KB)