ZBrushCentral

Can projection master be Zscripted?

is it possible to write a buttons for project master.
Pick up And drop functions with Zscript

here is what i have so far but it does not work after using it one time

code;

IConfig,2]
[IShowActions,0]
[IFreeze,]
[IConfig,2]
[IPress,Tool:SingleLayerBrush]
[ISet,Draw:Draw Size,32]
[IUnPress,Draw:Mrgb]
[IUnPress,Draw:Zadd]
[IPress,Draw:Zadd]
[ISet,Alpha:Item Info,6]
[IPress,Document:StoreDepthHistory]
[IShowActions,-1]
]/End of ZScript/

What exactly are you trying to write? A script that activates Projection Master with some preset Draw values?

The code you supplied seems to be part of a recording from a Projection Master drop action.

A little more information on what you need would help.

no just the drop and pick up functions

the above code had some draw values ignore them.

IFreeze command is what i and trying to solve.
It is link to the projection master code.

When you record a script and it uses a plugin such as Projection Master it does not record everything Projection Master does. If you playback the script it will work fine but the script code does not contain everything Projection Master does.

For example, the recorded [Ifreeze,…] command contains more script commands. But there is no way you can view these commands unless you have the source code for Projection Master.

I am sorry to ask again, I understand you want to add a way to drop and pickup through Projection Master but what else do you need apart from the options available to Projection Master? In other words, what is the benefit of your script?

thanks

I was just wanted to add a pick up and drop button to a existing script I have.

I’m wondering, I had an idea I wanted to try with regard to scripting that basically would apply “pimples” to the entire surface of any object. It sounds like scripting Projection Master might work, but with limitations. Any thought?

Try coming at it indirectly. You might be able to force ‘G’ into the keyboard buffer as though the user had pressed it. Or, if this is something the user has to activate anyway, you could just count on them to know the keyboard shortcut. :frowning: