ZBrushCentral

Le fourreux

Hello with all
I made this image to give the impression which it was about a model. It is about a character of French Comic strip created by Loisel
I initially carried it out under zbrush then worked again with Maya and finally all the textures was made with zbrush.
Rendering was being in Mental ray.
Criticisms are welcome…

Great stuff, but where do you all get this same pedestal?! does it come with maya?!? :wink:
Federaik

:smiley: bonne bouille ton perso :slight_smile:
nice work, I like it.

WHat a cutie! Good realisation of a nice design. I want a toy of him now…:smiley:

Dickie

Sympa, à l’époque j’avais travaillé sur un jeu vidéo et le scénario était de Régis Loisel (sacré bonhomme ce gars). En tout les cas, tu as très bien retranscrit le personnage d’origine, bravo.

Trad : Sweet, at the time I had worked on a video game and the scenario Was governed Loisel (crowned catch this guy)°=°. In all the case, you retranscribed the character of origin very well, cheer.

Emmanuel (+_+)

Actual thread : some stuff : http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=30063

Yep, même moi je connaît. :wink:

Trad : Yep, even I know abot this character. Nice work here. Coulda use a little bump for the grass, and a little bit of translucy for the skin…

Besides that, no crits.

Bye !

Wow very nice…
I’ve many albums by Loisel! You’ve captured his spirit very well!

Are you going to make more Loisel stuff? There are many nice characters!

Yainderidoo

PS Elendil? Hah And a Tolkien fan too? It’s getting better even more :wink:

Thanks to all :wink: