ZBrushCentral

Modeling Tips for Noobs

Well guys im just here to help out in any way i can and try to share with others what i have learned on this forum (and try to put it into terms that i would have understood" …

A Special thanks to everyone in this forum who helped me out and those who didnt just looking at your art gave me ideas on how to sculpt but a special thanks to jason and moochie and everyone who helped in my first thread im truely privileged to have had the chance to learn from you guys …

Now to the actual subject (and i would like to explain some of the things that i had trouble with at first)

Basic head shapes 1
Noses 2
Eyes and eyelids and sockets 3
EARS and i spell that IN caps for a good reason 4
ZSPHERES (There Tricky as Hell)
and last but not least TEXTURING…

im not a pro im a real live noob but i have learned sevral things wich today or tomarrow ill get around to explaining peice by peice … with examples …

but first i will start with a basic zsphere head the do’s and dont’s…
i would start right away but i wanna make some models first to show yas …!!

Well i decided to make it a zscript tutorial on some of the basics on sculpting noses … with not much more to say here it is…

[![anose.JPG|271x254](upload://53kRGzrLnLKJ9sg5d4RfCIMoexV.jpeg)](javascript:zb_insimg('22183','anose.JPG',1,0))

HERE IT IS

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/attachment.php?attachmentid=22184&stc=1

Same as before hope you like it but remember im no expert im just showing the way “I” do things :smiley: and i hope it helps someone out that knows as little about sculpting as i did 2 months ago…
[ear.JPG](javascript:zb_insimg(‘22186’,‘ear.JPG’,1,0))

Here It Is Hope you like it . Comments are verry welcome…

wow it seems like the bejelit of berserk!

nice tutorials for a noob like me… thanks man! but please post more :slight_smile: