Default Sampire

short zbrush sketch i did on the plane trip from austraila to the states.. still very much a WIP but i thought i would post my progress

Sampire.jpg
    Last edited by arshlevon; 10-28-05 at 01:54 PM.

Wow, now that's killer looking. Nice imaginative stuff there.

Each part of his face looks great together AND on it's own. That chin is really cool, though, and one of my favorite parts. Great bone structure, and muscle structure.

This one rocks!
    ----------------------------------------------------

Jeremy

Visit my site: https://jeremys.artstation.com/ and email me at: replica63@hotmail.com Available for freelance work.

small update..

samp.jpg

I don't understand why no one else is replying in here. This awesome work.

I like the gnarliness of his head, and the chewed up look of his ears. The skin detail is coming along very nicely.

What do you plan on doing with this thing? Is it just a test?

It's great work!

Jeremy

Visit my site: https://jeremys.artstation.com/ and email me at: replica63@hotmail.com Available for freelance work.

Quote Originally Posted by ReplicA
    I don't understand why no one else is replying in here. This awesome work.

I like the gnarliness of his head, and the chewed up look of his ears. The skin detail is coming along very nicely.

What do you plan on doing with this thing? Is it just a test?

It's great work!
    thanks a lot.. i plan on making it a full bust with nice little stand and everything.. here is a low rez version of the head and the cage mesh for the jacket before i take it in zbrush..

vamps.jpg

wish you the best
    i'm really curious what will you do with the cloth

which renderer will you use for the final image?

looks absolutly wonderful so far. cant wait to see the finished bust!

That's some great contrast between the head and the clothes. I never would have thought of that. I would have just made him without a shirt, and have some the same type of gnarly, chewed up design in the rest of the torso.

The clothes look great too, are you gonna detail them in ZB, or keep them in whatever package you're using?

He's really killer so far, are you planning on texturing him, and making a completed still render, or do have you something else in mind for him?

Jeremy

some updates..

vamps2.jpg

vamps.jpg

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

I really like the over design and facial pose of this piece. Killer expression, its not a cliched pose and conveys emotion without resorting to 'cartoon' facial poses. I really love the eyes, cheeks and nose areas. Will you be using both bump and displacement maps on this?
    It has been a bit weird on here of late. i've seen some fantastic models that have been hardly commented on at all, then ones not of a high calibre that seem to get alot of attention. Maybe I'm missing something.

Great Stuff 5 stars!

Wayne...
    Last edited by DarthWayne; 11-06-05 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Dammit the stars wont work for me!! Someone add five for me please?

wow, thanks.. never got any stars before... i know how it is comming into a communty.. people like to post in threads that are by people they are familiar with, or people that have posted in their threads in the past.. i dont really expect to come out of nowhere and start getting millions of posts..thanks for the recognition! here is a little test i did in max .. just a little test render to check out both pieces together..

vamps copy.jpg

Very cool work! The head is very good indeed, but the clothing is excellent. Cleanly modelled and very believable.

Im really liking this. The contextual contrast in the creature and the clothing is really cool. Looking forward to more!

S

That update looks really slick. The clothes look fantastic, do you use references for the wrinkles, or do you model them from imagination? I've tried and tried, and can't model wrinkles and details in clothes that look believable at all. Got any suggestions?

Jeremy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast