ZBrushCentral

Doodles (ZScript added Pg. 2,4,5+6)

Here I will place the doodles I make while exploring ZB. This was a head and something went wrong, real wrong. But I did like the shape and went on.

Doodle1.jpg

AHHH NIICE!

I really like this (call me twisted, well yeah I am but) This reminds me of the old 19th century etchings of birth defects and other anomolies.
really nice Bas!

S

This image is like a test to see who’s got a deranged imagination…I Passed with flying colours ! I love it!! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :wink:
There’s nothing quite as satisfying as a happy accident.

Wayne…

I was watching a show the other day consisting of early medical museum and preserved works, this would fit right in with some of the exhibits of mutated births for cows, chickens, goats, people.

The ones done of human anatomy with real human parts coated in a unkown liquid that preserved them for all time were creepy beyond belief. :wink:

So, great work!!

I love it!! Those needle looking things where the chin should be are wicked !

PATTON

Looks like Ed Gein’s new halloween costume. Very nice work as always.

Kewl gross out factor with this doodle…I am drawn to the eyes/nose then to the dripping viscera…maybe a prop from a George A. Romero film…

post some more…this is interesting work
ron
catfishmn@aol.com

Bas very nice work! I love the style!!! It has this kind of su-realism style. Your work inspires!!! Keep the good work!!

Hey Bas,
Happy accidents sometimes lead to other things. Looks cool . Hmm and looks like what may have popped outta the rat after it partied to hard in the Halloween thread. /e ducks! :smiley: :+1:

Hi Bas – :smiley:

Bloody ****in happy accident :+1: :+1:

Surrealism at the best - great

Sometimes we must play a lill bit with the deformations :smiley:

Hey Bas :wink:

geeee… impressive… frightening… Nice quality…

Thanks for replying. I was working on a head and testing some wrinkles in projectionmaster. With a real big brush, Zadd but with the wrong alpha the upper part of the head jumped in my direction at the z-axes, leaving the rest behind. I inflated the needles, pushed and smoothed them and went on texturing. After rendering it 3 times it was composed in Photoshop.
Here is the head before it went wrong/good.

![ZBrush-Document.jpg|476x407](upload://A17LaMaf2k6jQ2LXas9QFbGlNxv.jpeg)

Great Bas, as always!
Seems like a francis bacon painting.
Very nice the muscolar scomposition. :+1:

Very Funny Bas. My first thought of the first picture was “hey someone posted an as*, but (pun) then I saw the eyes and nose and…yike…guts and…errr…”

Yainderihmmmmmm
:confused:

Here a new one. Tried some feathers on a head.

![Doodle-2.jpg|850x571](upload://7gFbp1Z0eoXPWINXfgkyUl2Q3BT.jpeg)

Those last two are really nice, man. I love the last one though the most. Something really exotic about it.

How’d you do the feathers?

Now this I really like! Yeah that works Bas. :wink:

Wow Bas that last one is beautiful!!! Absolutely stunning.

I have to give you (again) some stars…about 5 will do for now…phew…wowww :wink:

Jeen(deridoo)

That is reall cool. Reminds me of childhood nightmares.

Great bas… Different style, but still great…:+1: