ZBrushCentral

Halloween Gallery 2005

It’s time once again for the Halloween Gallery!

That’s right! It’s time to have our traditional Halloween fun here at ZBC!

Post your scary, ghoulish, haunting ZBrush images in this thread and we’ll post them in the Halloween Gallery at ZBrush.com, beginning October 27.

It’s your chance to s c a r e people
with the power of your imagination and Z2!!!

INSTRUCTIONS: We’ll post one ZBrush image per artist. You may post WIP’s in this thread, but let us know which image is your final submission by writing [Gallery Entry] under the image.

We are encouraging all entries to be 100% ZBrush. If you choose to use other software as well as ZBrush, the image must be primarily ZBrush-created and the post containing the image should clearly state the role that ZBrush played in its creation.

[Gallery Entry]

MonsterMaker beat us to the Halloween theme, but we’ve placed his newest image into the gallery. :wink:

You can see the full thread here.

Nosferatu.jpg
Originally posted on the 2004 thread late last night, but I want to finish it here.
Hope that is ok…

Yeah!!! Happy halloween to everybody!
zombie-low.jpg
Monster maker: I would love to see a close up of the character!!!
Arturo

[halloween.jpg]
Not a Gallery entry…

100 x 100 ZB, naturalmente…

Araña3.jpg
[Gallery entry]

Halloween05.jpg

Halloween.jpg

graveyardzbr.jpg

mm: this one has a James Whale/Todd Browning feel to it, nice.

OK, my contribution. How I remember them from my childhood! The original scaries are still the best. :wink:

Picture-2.jpg

100% ZB
This is a nightmare image for me. Tried adding colors but I am not good with painting in ZB yet and it only seemed to make it weaker… Are there any good tutes on painting?

Nosferatufinal.jpg
[Gallery Entry]

quick tweek for this threed
exspell-those-demons-update.jpg

Now that is interesting! I really like the dream quality. Is there more?

Sorry guys for the most disgusting horrible image on this site. A vision too awful to put into words. A truly terrifying zombie who stalks the earth, every day, not only on Halloween, but 365 days 24/7. A person with no human compassion, no conscience. Something that feels no pity, no remorse, no pain,will stop at absolutely nothing. Ladies & gentlemen, lock up your lawyers, may I introduce my ex wife :smiley:

Attachments

290905_fat_chick.jpg

HAPPY ZB-allo-Ween - :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Greetings to the Com.

[Halloween.jpg]

@honiley, we do not care about your personal feelings. Make your ex in ZBrush and maybe you get a toprow :evil:

This is probably the fastest modeling that I’ve ever done. Under an hour ( well, fast for me anyway ). Model is ZBrush, background is Photoshop.

Happy Holloween!

edit: Sheesh I forgot his stinkin whiskers…Ah well.

edit: Ok I’ve fixed the cat and this time it was all completely done in ZBrush. I also textured the cat using the new ZApp Link plugin which was pretty cool.

here’s my workHalloween Party.jpg

happy halloween ghoulman.jpg