ZBrushCentral

Yet another realistic human...

Hi,

Time ago I started a new personal project, a realistic digital woman (check it in my website http://www.antropus.com ).
Because she have a good topology for deformations, planned for animation, I decide to use part of the model as base for other models. This model I started on Saturday and here’s where I’m right now. The model have only part of the color map painted (no wrinkles at all) and this map is used as bump map for now. In the future, I’m going to paint a different and more detailed bump map, a specular map (to break to plastic look in some areas) etc. A lot of stuff until the final thing.

I used ZBrush to turn the female model into this one and to paint the texture. The render was done in MentalRay/Maya 7, using fast skin shader. Two lights+final gather (default values for optimal render time just as preview). The render time takes from 1 minute and a half to 2 minutes in 1280x1024.

The model is based on a real person. You will recognize him only when I finish it :wink:

I hope you like it,
Krisrendertest001.jpgrendertest002.jpgrendertest003.jpgrendertest004.jpgrendertest005.jpgrendertest006.jpgrendertest008.jpgrendertest009.jpgrendertest007.jpg

stunning, sturdy stuff - as usual!! great early renders! just 2 mins in mental ray?!! good stuff! :+1:

Great paint/texture job, for sure. But why the texture does stop so suddenly ?

I think your skin got too much brilliance, human skin is usually not so shiny ( except some particular cases ).

I’m looking for your updates. :wink:

Bye !

Thanks for the comments man but looks like you haven’t read one single line of my post :wink:

mutant,
Thanks a lot man.

Kris

really amazing work Antropus!i love the topology
Alex Oliver

Impressive skin shader:+1:

yay yay, Antropus strike back again:sunglasses:
Great job, m8:+1:

Awesome work, Antropus. I love it.

I’m new to Z. I’ve just modeled a head, and am struggling with applying color. Would you mind giving me some hints as to how you go about it? vbmenu_register(“postmenu_234557”, true);

looks like you haven’t read one single line of my post :wink:
I did, but I didn’t understand correctly. My fault, entirely. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, if you still got that much of amount of work, I’m really looking forward to see what your model will look like once it will be achevied.

Good luck then,

Bye !

Excellent shader :slight_smile:

looks like that guys did lots of coffee :slight_smile:

ouch! thats cool! what shader did u use?

Hmmm. I see this as a challenge. :slight_smile:

Is it…

Vincent Schiavelli?

http://www.thequarter.org/issue12/VincentSchiavelli.jpg

Great job so far. :+1:

Really nice! All of your work is very inspiring to me.

Totally astonishing! It would be so sweet if you are using your recent prizes to take your work to this level. Top row even at the wip stage. :+1:

I think he’s an actor … I have a mental image of the chap but the name currently escapes me. Come on brain …

i say it’s Ben Kingsley. maybe

Excellent work as usual. Can’t wait to see your progress on this. :smiley:

Übernice!

Impressive stuff,Antropus !..what are your thoughts on rendering in Z-brush…is it me ,or is it "sometimes " difficult to get that feeling of depth in a rendering !

jantim

I thought of the name whilst I was washing up after supper. Donald Pleasance.

looks like Don Knotts to me