ZBrushCentral

ZPlugMaker : new zplugin

ZPM_post.jpg

ZPlugMaker makes a zplugin button for any zscript:

:large_orange_diamond: Easily launch a favorite zscript.
:large_orange_diamond: Assign a hotkey if you wish.
:large_orange_diamond: Speed workflow with hotkey playback of a recorded zscript.

Supposing you always set up modeling with ZSpheres in the same way. Speed up your workflow by recording a zscript and then use ZPlugMaker to put a button on your desktop and assign a hotkey.
Your ZSphere setup at a keystroke!

Full instructions in the zip.

INSTALLATION:

Unzip the zip file to your ZStartup\ZPlugs folder (…\ZBrush2\ZStartUp\ZPlugs).
You may need to create the ZPlugs folder if you have a new installation of ZBrush.

Restart ZBrush and you will find a new button “ZPlugMaker” in the MarcusTools subpalette of the ZPlugin palette. You can Ctrl+drag the button to where you want and store the setting (Ctrl+Shift+I).

I hope you find ZPlugMaker useful.

Very cool! ZBrush Macros. Keep them coming Marcus!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

Ryan

Marcus…

You are the man!!!:D

Very cool, Thanks!!

Wow, what a great idea. Your inventions are impressive marcus. Looking forward to trying this out.

Very cool Marcus, and another winner - Great idea, thanks :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Chris

Marcus…works beautifully and I have to say…good thing I have a wide screen monitor…seems I use alot of nifty zscripts…didn’t realize how many!:smiley:

Thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated. :slight_smile:

Aminuts,
I’m glad you like it. The time for dual screens is perhaps not far away… :slight_smile:

Cheers,

:grimacing: … good work dude… :+1:

Marcus, you are great!
Now there is nothing in functionality to compare with Zbrush!:lol:
Almost any set of strokes can be initiated!
Thanx a lot for the nice upgrade!

Anatom:D

Thanks Marcus :slight_smile:

very good idea!

Another cool plug!
I hope they will sti compatible with zb 2.5!

Thanks guys. :slight_smile:

They should be, but I’ll update them if necessary.

…alphabet dices! :smiley:
Pilou

?Could you possibly provide a script that creates a button to make a plugin that creates a button to create a button for a plugin that creates a… uhm … never mind. :laughing:
Great stuff!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I try to think of everything. This time you are in luck. There is an undocumented feature of this plugin which already provides exactly this functionality. If you Ctrl+Shift+Alt+right-click the button you will be able to select your preferred destination, smoking or non-smoking, window seat (with or without bars), vegetarian or carnivore dietry requirements, entertainment channel preferences… :lol:

Damn your good Marcus!:rolleyes:

No need to respond Marcus. I just wanted to say thank you. Very useful item.:+1:

Hi!

I am Korean.
First comment.
I don’t write English.
ZPlugMaker version update idea.

MyPlign > My, My1, My2, My3… or other name1, 2, 3…

[IConfig,2.0][ISubPalette,“ZPlugin:My”][IButton,“ZPlugin:My:UVConvert”,“UVConvert”,[IShowActions,0][FileNameSetNext,“C:\Program Files\Pixologic\ZBrush2\ZScripts\UVConvert\UVConvert.zsc”][IPress,ZScript:Load],76,0,19]

image…

My Blog : http://blog.ohmynews.com/sketch

Hi! marcus_civis.

I am a Korean.

First comment.

I don’t write English.

ZPlugMaker version update idea.

MyPlign > My, My1, My2, My3… or other name1, 2, 3…

[IConfig,2.0][ISubPalette,“ZPlugin:My”][IButton,“ZPlugin:My:UVConvert”,“UVConvert”,[IShowActions,0][FileNameSetNext,“C:\Program Files\Pixologic\ZBrush2\ZScripts\UVConvert\UVConvert.zsc”][IPress,ZScript:Load],76,0,19]

image…
korea.jpg

Marcus,

Your the gift that keeps on giving!
Thanks for another great plugin!

~BW
(I’ll take a window seat, please)