ZBrushCentral

FREE ZBrush Demo Models

hey all, heres a model of a dog i did that is downloadable through pixologic’s website. it is one of 3 other models that was donated in helping the zbrush community in its modeling endeavors. enjoy!

http://pixologic.com/download/demo_pc2.html

-anguyendog.jpghorseComp.jpgfaceComp.jpgbodyComp.jpgfaceThumb.jpg

very cool

Thank you for sharing these…I know that besides being awesome models they will help alot folks get used to zbrush features etc.

Many thanks for these Anh. As a newcomer to this community, I have to say it is one of the friendliest and most supportive I’ve come across.

Heya -anguyen, very cool model, extremely close to the book reference (maybe you could have pointed it :-))
Very nice to share this one, is it all zbrush, or did you started the dog in another package ?
THX again

SPLENDIDO!!!

Great!!Amazing anatomy.:+1:

WANNA LOOK?

ALIEN FACE HUGGER

MattHHH:sunglasses:

Dog & head & men & horse &… :+1:
And possible to load them in the Demo :slight_smile:
Pilou

Hi anguyen, Thanks for sharing your work with us! This is another oustanding piece from you, and I must say, it gives me great pleasure, as it does with the work of Zack Patroc, when I see such precisely formed, carefully crafted models - have I already thanked you for posting? :+1:

Naturally I have nothing to critique but I wonder if you could share with me what is your method of working in achieving models to this effect?
I’m referring not so much to the usage of particular tools but rather to principle methodologies/workflows.
For instance, that in generating both large volume and fine detail you take recourse purely to focusing, sequentially, on specific muscle goups - something akin to covering a skeleton with muscles ? ( As in Zack Patroc’s DVD)

Thanks,
Kircho

…for the method of scuplture!
Pilou

These are available with the demo version to let people experience working with models created in an outside application, since the demo won’t allow you to import your own. As such, I’m not sure the ZScript you’re asking for would even be possible.

Plus, it was very generous to make this much available (thanks! you rock!), and we shouldn’t push our luck. :wink:

very nice modeling… can’t wait to see the texture version…

Then, create one! :lol:

It’s for that the author share his models ! :wink:
Permit to play with them :sunglasses:

Pilou
Ps
Model by Anguyen :wink:aa.jpg

Really Really Monstrous Congratulations man

Beautiful models. I really like that doggie! :wink:

Thank you very much for your great contribution.

I think that Anguyen made the initial meshes in a “more” traditional modeller like “Maya” and that Zbrush was “only” a small factor in the end result…by “small” i mean that the look of the model is set by a great and clean mesh and not so much by muscle and volume enhancing in Zbrush.

jantim

Wauwi that models look great.

Nice clean sculpting :+1: :+1:

Been also trying to do a horse lately - mine looks crap in direct comparison.

Thanks alot for sharing your models!

Cheers

tim

Beautiful models Anguyen!Thanks for sharing them! Using your dog i made this -

thanks

Hbulldog.jpg

GREAT! Thanks for these cool models! :smiley:

-TOXE