ZBrushCentral

USER CHALLENGE: Hybrid Challenge

HYBRID CHALLENGE
I’m sure, everyone is aware of what a hybrid is; but for those who may be a bit curious at what one actually is, it is basically just one animal crossed with another :smiley:

Some good examples can be seen at
http://www.worth1000.com/galleries.asp?rel=Animal+Crossbreed&display=photoshop&id=5124

And I managed to gather some images from there as references:

119440yeGD_w.jpg

Ok, back to the challenge.

Your CHALLENGE is to obviously model a hybrid of your own. The hybrid can be imaginary, or realistic, like a zonkey; (cross between a zebra and donkey).

If you get your ideas from an image from the net, or from a book or what ever, please include this as a reference image when your post your model.
This would just give out some credit to those who have inspired you :smiley:

What I plan on is for you all to better your modeling skills, and trying to make your images as realistic as your possibly can. No biggie if you aint the expert and making your model photo-realistic. Its all about having fun and bettering your skills at the same time.

So get to it…HAVE FUN WITH IT

I look forward to seeing you models.

One more thing, try to include an environemnt where your hybrid could live. This would just add to the fantasy and better your landscaping skills.

That covers it I think…

Attachments

119552SxAW_w.jpg

119622OTvS_w.jpg

119421VBDA_w.jpg

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Hi all …
This reminds me of a rare Animal from Bavaria,
called The Wolpertinger. Check German Google
for some Reference Images.

My current hybrid, remeber it’s still a WIP.

rabbitIMAGE.jpg

great idea here m8 hmmm its got the cogs working thats for sure :slight_smile:

why are wolpertinger’s rare over there ? :wink:

A hybrid between a bunny and a wabbit? :slight_smile:

My first wip contribution…

edit…3

Wip3

further modeled…this is fun…will have to pull reference pics very soon though…subd 5 at this point…

76K polys

thnx Lemonado

bullFrog12345J.jpg

now to go back and check the nuances of what I am supposed to do in this challenge…

hope yall like it …very fun…

Ron
catfishmn@aol.com

Attachments

bullFrog1J.jpg

bullFrog12J.jpg

Cool idea! Looks already like a great model! I am lurking and waiting for inspiration…
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
LemonNado

I have recently posted a wip concept of my hybrid rabbit, but would like to inform other due to reasons of my own, that i am trashing that idea

I have been struck with the inspiration stick! I have decided to create a seamonkey for my Hybrid…cross between a fish and a monkey of course.
What do you think so far…?

[attach=18554]firstseamonkey.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

firstseamonkey.jpg

Update on the SeaMonkey…
[attach=18558]2seamonkey.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

2seamonkey.jpg

LITTLE UPDATE
[attach=18639]Untitled-1.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Untitled-1.jpg