ZBrushCentral

4 Meats!

One 4 Meats!
[4meats.jpg]
:smiley: LemonNado

Hey lemon,

I’ve always wondered how to do knotwork in Z-Brush!!! Can you give an example as to how this can be done?

Very cool, by the way!!!:smiley:

So we now have “Meats wire style” & “Lemos weave style”, how the hell did you acheive that L, it looks awesome… :smiley:

Very, very cool!

Muy bonito. ¿Como haces eso, lemonnado?:+1:

Great work! :+1: :sunglasses:

Easy to make! All you need is a damp dark basement. There you can grow knots. Those knots are reasonably intelligent, so if you ask them nicely they will weave into any shape you like. Then quickly freeze and spraypaint!.
Here is a pic of my knotfarm. However, they didn’t like my flash!

[knotgrowth.jpg]

LemonNado:lol:

PS:If all this is to messy and you do not have a basement… Go here, where they can be simulated: http://www.abbott.demon.co.uk/knots.html
But remember, nothing beats your own knot farm in the basement! Hours of entertainment!

PPS:Post your experiments here!

Este me gusta más. ¿Son ZSpheres?:+1: :+1:

There’s no need for a basement. I grow knots perfectly easily outside in my garden. :slight_smile:

Saltapiedras:

[[attach=17924]lotsofknots.jpg[/attach]]lotsofknots.jpg

Have fun with the knots!
LemonNado

Dang… I knew it… Those British Knots are way more sophisticated.

[[attach=17926]noknots.jpg[/attach]]noknots.jpg

I wonder where the French grow them :D.
LemonNado

Gracias Lemonnado. Probaré a ver que sale.

¡Usted es agradable mi aerodeslizador!

I paint celtic Knots and other artwork on harps for living. I would love to use this, but I am a Mac user, and I can’t use it. :cry:

Garen-- in this old threadyou might find an alternative knot program you can use with a mac.

alas I have no garden or basement but there is a mad scientist lab out back. will have to see what the local mad alchemist can come up with I think.

It works on my Mac with the PC emulator…
LemonNado

lemonnado -

Wow, that looks like a sweet program!
I can’t wait to get some free time so I can mess around with it to test out the “lemonnado” stylee… :slight_smile:

So many cool toys lately…Marcus Marker Master script and now this…:+1:

best

the cool thing is you can use the alpha grab doc after you have a few loaded into zbrush and use em for some interesting meats wirestyle effects.

Fantastic find! First effort, just clicking at random.

z01.jpg

Cool! What a great idea: FUZZY KNOTS!.
I got another one… ONE piece-o-wire…
[[attach=17953]spiralknot.jpg[/attach]]spiralknot.jpg
Lemo

PS:You were not inspired by your padded Handcuffs were ya?:lol: