ZCURVE VERSION 4.3 UPDATE 9/26/05
This last one has a aquatic feel to it.
Been really busy, so I haven't finished any documentation for the new version with some of your suggestions. But to get you going here it is.
You will have to replace the contents of your ZCurve_4 folder with the files in the Zipfile.
To use the Texture feature.
1. Select the Texture you want to use in the Texture Palette
2. Press the TEX button. Every curve will now be assigned this texture.
3. When you want to change textures, select the new Texture and press TEX again.
4. When you don't want a Texture, select No Texture in the Texture palette and press TEX.
To use the Snap function
1. Turn Snap On
2. This will automatically snapshot the curve to the canvas after every modification.
3. Turn Snap Off when done.
Thanks again for your help Frenchy, I appreciate it.