ZBrushCentral

Monster WIP, now with genitals (nudity) and kung-fu grip!

My current wip. Thought i’d get some crits or suggestions on the design. The plan is actually to turn this guy into almost a breathing skeleton, very boney and tendony.
grabs1_web.jpg
Thanks for any feedback, hopefully ill update soon. Ken

Attachments

grabs2_web.jpg

well this is a great start. i like the edge flow from the head to the arms. this should be a nice project. ill be keeping my eye on this one:):+1:

Hey Spaz,

Great looking base mesh. The description sounds great I cant wait to see the progress. I like the design, especially the profile view. The hulking shoulders and the curve of the back of the head work nicely.

Scott

This is looking great so far, you wouldn’t happen to have a screenshot of the zsphere model would ya?

i like the base mesh and the concept…
I myself have been struggling to get a full figure character but i believe practive makes perfect :slight_smile: will post more of my stuffs here…
Keep up the good work Spaz…Cheers!

really good!!!
could you post also an image of the mesh without wireframe? so we can make an even better idea of the work… i said “even better” because at the moment it’s already an amazing work!!!

Cool. But for a breathing skeleton it has legs that are too firm. I think they are too straight too. Compared to the hunchback his legs might be more bended and boney.

Joost

Thanks for any feedback. I’ve been showing ppl at work the concept sketches, and askin for input.

The design is still very fluid, im still kinda defining the creature.The mesh has been improved i would say after getting some input from some TD’s. The poly counts about 7200 and im very happy with the edgeflow. Not totally happy with the shoulders yet.

grabs3_web.jpg
Cheers, Ken

Attachments

grabs4_web.jpg

I like your mesh. Looking like it’s going to be a cool character :slight_smile:

Yong

Hey, good work!. I have notice some fine polygon modelling on the teeth area. Did you that just in Zbrush or have you used a traditional low-polygon modeller?

BTW: Somebody knows why sometimes my posts appear several hours after I submit them??? :o

Great work!Have you modelled the base mesh in another software or it is all made in ZB?

Greetings,MattHHH:cool:

Wow, It Will Be A Great Model!
Alex Oliver

Did some final tweaks to the cage… and started “sketching”, about 30 mins worth. I love this stage where its low rez and if u squint your imagination fills in the details of what the final model could be.

BTW modeled outside of zbrush… one day… one day… ill make my cages in zbrush grabs5_web.jpg

What’s this material and light ?.. :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :+1:small_orange_diamond:laughing:

wow, looking good

the material is my own, started from Jamtim’s clay as the base, this is about the 3rd iteration of my spin on it.The lighting setup is also from a folder of setups ive collected or customized -Ken

Nice work. Here and on your site Ken (I actually grew up in Milton and am gearing up for Seneca too).

I’m working in vancouver now, and actually i went to Sheridan college.

Sorry, had Seneca on the brain.

It´s getting great, dude. Concgrats!:wink: