creep #3

Hi,
creep #3.

creep32.jpg

Zbrush and Photoshop.
C&C are welcome

Lucky_1

cool :+1:

Looking good, Lucky. For being an old demon/vamp he probably needs a few more refined wrinkles and veins maybe and shadow and highlight work. Just to give it even more depth…and the ear seems to be a little too far back, but that may be just how you want it so that isn’t a big thing. Otherwise, he looks very foreboding…:+1: :sunglasses: :+1:

Ron
catfishmn@aol.com

Hey Ron. I digg his ears. Everyone says that the eyes makes the character come alive. And that might be so, but if the ears fail, you can have all the glossy eyes in the world… it just won’t look right. But your ears are bang on :slight_smile:

Very nice indeed

Ok… so its late in the evening here in Norway (0130 at night)… It was Creep and not Ron who made this guy… Sorry :wink: Just kriss-crossed my eyes in the post above.

but the ears are still great!

Blom, didn’t say I didn’t like em’ , because they are modeled superbly…they just seemed a little far back on the skull…but I agree, the ears can add alot of life to a pic…mine always seems to fall short. One thing though if you notice on alot of the heads, are that they are bald…so you really have to work those ears to make the head look right…but…take a head and put a hairdo on it and most of your ear work is lost in the hair. I am or have been working with Bas Mazur’s hair alphas and techniques since last night trying to get the hair thing going on for my own models…4 years of mostly bald heads is enough for me…time to bring them another step closer to looking a little more realistic…(critiquing myself with that comment)…l8tz t8rz
Ron

beautiful. the lighting is lovely,

-sunit

I won’t spend a lot of time on Creep’s thread about this, but I just wanted to clarify with Ron that the ear comment was a bit of a mishap. I thought it was Ron’s model so I directed the comment towards him :smiley: Sorry guys, it was just really late and I just saw the name in the latest post and… well, anyways. ( I didn’t even realise that you had commented on the ears Ron :lol: )

But the model is still cool in mho!

awesome!:+1:

Great atmosphere, i like the lighting and colours a lot.

thanks for the nice words everyone :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Cu
Lucky_1

This looks interesting, good work. A would go just a bit lower with transparency, just my few cents. Best luck.

nice! only thing i can say is the head looks kind of flat, its like if the creature were puting the face against a glass

Hi,
I have to agree that his jaw area looks rather flat but I like it that way,it makes
the jaw more heavy/weighted.

anyway here are a few (pre)renders to show you … #3 is 'nt really “flat” :wink:

creep3_4row2.jpg

Thanks
Lucky_1

Hi! i missed this one! very cool!!! keep it up