ZBrushCentral

Hi everyone i'm new and i have a question

Hi All im so impress of all the incredible work everyone is doing here my god im shock!!

Well i want to start in the 3d world im aprofesional sculptor and i would like to know some direction of what is the correcr program to use to make the boday and heads scuptures i read so many different choices but i would like to know if someone can give me the directions of what to use i work in machintosh

well thanks again

Adrian

Pilou

hi

zbrush is a great place to start…it is incredibly intuitive if you have not been “programmed” by how other programs work…well it still is but you have to let go of “conventional this should work like all the others kind of thinking first” :D.

anyway…zbrush has available the best forum in the world for learning a program in 3d, they have multitudes of tutorials and you can check out the Gnomon dvd’s…you would probably be most interested in the Alex Alvarez ones being a sculptor looking to transition oneself to the digital world.

anyway…look forward to your first steps…most assured they will be better than mine!!:wink: