ZBrushCentral

Fallen Angel

I put my last personal work, have tried to do a dramatic image of a fallen Angel, hope that you like.
There has collaborated in the image my colleague Gordillo in the retouch of the illustration in photoshop.
The accomplishment has been with 3D Studio Max, ZBrush, and Photoshop.
Angel caido.jpg

nice pic !!

wonderful lights :sunglasses: :+1:

Bienvenido Iván.

Excelente ilustración. ¿Qué partes has hecho con con ZBrush?

Hola saltapiedras, pues el escenario, piedras, rocas y demás, la verdad que lo he tocado poco pero lo he utilizado. El personaje es todo max y texturas de photoshop, y photoshop para guarrear luego. Iluminación y render scanline de Max.
Thanks Drummer.
Espero que os guste la imagen y lo que en ella quiero representar.

:+1:
Pilou

Dang Frenchy, you beat me to it 8-).

Dramatic it is!!!

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
LemonNado

Coooooooooooooooool~!
I love it .
The expression is very good~!:+1:

Hola tocayo muy muy muyy mmuy muuy buena imagen me encanta la exprecion keremos mas!!!

Hey, outstanding image, great lightning and composition.

Muy bueno Ivan, has conseguido una muy bunena imagen, rozando mas una ilustracion tradicional que una 3d.

Esperamos ver mas cosas tuyas por aqui

Un saludo

Great work. I like the mood and colors a lot
Keep it up:+1:

Bloody hell! This is terrific :eek:

Dizzy Boy

Cool image , I like it a lot. Welcome to this forum. Show us more.
mm

An amazingly emotional work. The colors and lighting are superb. The pose works well and the expression on his face is just right. Great concept too…
Bravo…:smiley:

Dickie

Thanks to all people, soon I will raise my new personal work, I hope that you like. A greeting to all people and to continue seeing the image and to comment on it. Thank you

wow!! this is superb, great rendering lighting modelling anatomy concept damit youv got all the aspects here!!! amazing, gus

Thanks fergushughes. Soon I raise the new work personal. vbmenu_register(“postmenu_215466”, true);