ZBrushCentral

Logo in ZB

Who said you can’t do cool logo work in ZB???
I made this for a friend across the street. I scanned it from a business card, vectorized it, extruded the curves in Rhino as ZB does not import them. And textured and distorted it in ZB.
[competitivetest.jpg]
Cheers
LemonNado

PS:I thought it might be a nice contrast to all the heads and dinos :laughing:small_orange_diamond:laughing:small_orange_diamond:laughing:

How you got the transparency in ZB. Waiting for a sign to clear-up my mind :smiley:

:oTransparency??? There is no Transparency… Only object groups 8-).

Cheers
Lemmo

PS:Got my VUE Mails?

Yeah, I did send you back one and waiting for the bucket of money to buy:D

I walked the dog’s and thought about your question regarding the transparency.

Well, now I am proud that I understand the origin of the question :D.

What I would have done, if the groups were not so nicely prepared by Rhino, is that I would have created small ‘supports’ and then painted those with 0-0-0 paint in the texture and then switch transparency in the texture section ON. I did that before and it’s great for a few Circus Tricks ;).

Cheers
Lemmo

PS:If you see that guy bringing you all that money, then tell him to also drop by here…:laughing:

PPS: A real challenge was the Projection Master and the fact that if I used a large brush, that it looked good in projection master while painting a partially visible mesh, but when I switched the other invisible parts back on then it bled on those parts:angry:small_orange_diamond:angry:small_orange_diamond:angry:small_orange_diamond:angry:. I used a small tiny brush and worked to hard on this imho. Experience will show what I was doing sub-optimal.