1. #1
    Senior Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Manhattan, New Yotk
    Posts
    4,493

    Default Logo in ZB

    Who said you can't do cool logo work in ZB???
    I made this for a friend across the street. I scanned it from a business card, vectorized it, extruded the curves in Rhino as ZB does not import them. And textured and distorted it in ZB.
    competitivetest.jpg
    Cheers
    LemonNado

    PS:I thought it might be a nice contrast to all the heads and dinos

  2. #2
    Senior Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    the netherlands
    Age
    59
    Posts
    3,550

    Default

    How you got the transparency in ZB. Waiting for a sign to clear-up my mind

  3. #3
    Senior Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Manhattan, New Yotk
    Posts
    4,493

    Default

    Transparency??? There is no Transparency.... Only object groups 8-).

    Cheers
    Lemmo

    PS:Got my VUE Mails?

  4. #4
    Senior Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    the netherlands
    Age
    59
    Posts
    3,550

    Default

    Yeah, I did send you back one and waiting for the bucket of money to buy

  5. #5
    Senior Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Manhattan, New Yotk
    Posts
    4,493

    Default

    I walked the dog's and thought about your question regarding the transparency.

    Well, now I am proud that I understand the origin of the question .

    What I would have done, if the groups were not so nicely prepared by Rhino, is that I would have created small 'supports' and then painted those with 0-0-0 paint in the texture and then switch transparency in the texture section ON. I did that before and it's great for a few Circus Tricks .

    Cheers
    Lemmo

    PS:If you see that guy bringing you all that money, then tell him to also drop by here...


    PPS: A real challenge was the Projection Master and the fact that if I used a large brush, that it looked good in projection master while painting a partially visible mesh, but when I switched the other invisible parts back on then it bled on those parts. I used a small tiny brush and worked to hard on this imho. Experience will show what I was doing sub-optimal.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •