ZBrushCentral

Z-Craft

Heres a wip, an aircraft made 100% in zbrush

![zcraft1.JPG|640x480](upload://tOvkivDGEu90NGPV9hBiXbuhYop.jpeg)

Hahaha Cute Airplane. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I’m a pilot myself. This would be a fun airplane to fly. With enough thrust it must be a lot of fun. Fly it in your backyard hehehe. However, with the small wings… Once the engine is gone… You fly like a rock LOL.

LemonNado

PS: It’s missing an antenna:laughing:.

PPS:If you like I email you a few aerial shots I made from my airplane, you could composit a flock of your airplanes in those nicely :laughing:. I have Landscapes and for example New York City aerial shots. Let me know if you like to try that. I bet it would look great.

Very cool Dude…I like to see this little guy flying in the clouds…:smiley:

Cool airplane love the details and it would love to see it a comp.
Keep it up Sebcesoir
:slight_smile:

Oh, that is just ‘plane’ marvelous! 50.

this is amazing, so clean and controled and a good example of something well none sqidgy and monster like coming from Zbrush. Ooohhhh whats next? what ya up to? i can’t wait…

Great plane! And good to see something a bit different from ZB. :+1:

Excellent! Love all of it… modeling and lights are perfect!

Amazing work bro…

This is very nice! I like the cartoony style. It reminds me of arcade video games.

Very beatiful, my favourite type of stuff … :+1: I sugest you aply an hyper realistic texture, it makes a good contrast with cartoony modeling.
Please, post a how-i-did-it !

Great work, dodgy quote…:wink:

I agree with all, that is a great plane!! Personal aircraft for everyone! Of course you’ll need a Mac Mini and and iPod in it for daily use! :wink:

Thats a realy cool little plane!
Nice to see some more hard surface modeling in Zbrush too!

That’s a funny and smart airplane! Very skilled modeling. I love cartoon style! And like most of us, I’d love to see a step by step of your process :wink:

p.s. If you’d like to take off and turn with your aircraft, the elevator should be located lower, on the main fuselage, and not so close from the rudder mobile surface.

I like the plane and its detail, keep it up…

Don’t listen to these guys who want to make it scientifically accurate, it looks good as is!

PS - How in the }{#(( did you get the smooth features, I’d love to see a tutorial

Good job! :+1:

Hey, that’s the Metal Slug Airplane, isn’t it? Very nice model, good use of the ZBrush! :slight_smile:

Thanks all for the wram commnents!
Thomas, its not the metal slug plan (its not a harrier), but metal slug is my reference. I love too mych there style… I plan to do other aicrafts and vehicles, but much later!
The texture is 80% dones, but I have to think to a composition…
Maybe I will pan to do a realtime version, but I will have to redo UVs…
Labirinthe, my ref model is the T2 buckeye, I tryed to respect a lot the original model, and added a cortoon style, but trying to be realist in same time.

Lemonnado, nice to meet you! Thanks a lot for your superb photos of new york! Lucky man! Its seems to be a cessna your flying right? Im not sure those photos will fit the composition I was plannign, but thanks a lot! I will tru to add antennas.
Hello .50! I like your retro style!

Technically talking, its 100% zbrush. I did the entire low res mesh in edge loop, deleting, in mergind polys by exports/imports. It took me a lot of time :frowning:
I hope that in zbrush2 upgrade, thy will put more edgeloop tools (merge, insert edges loops, merge edge loops etc…)
I had to sbdivide a loot my model, so its a bit heavy to work on…
90% of sculpting work is done in projection master…
Its a very good excercise (like shoes) to learn mechanical sculpting.
You see now its possible in zb, and give nice results!
Hope to show more soon!MK-buckeye.jpg

Baahhhhh Cessna:angry: I fly a 1956 Piper Tripacer :D. A great Airplane which uses less Gas than my USA SUV while going 120MPh wheeeeeee. The trip down the Hudson River is always an Adventure. When the engine would fail I would get very wet and into the News for sure hahaha.

I am looking forward to your Texturing!

Enjoy the pictures!
LemonNado