ZBrushCentral

Have fun with Math

On the weekend I had some fun with math programs. Here a couple of ZB pic’s made out of generated data.

[![zbtest.jpg|640x480](upload://h3kQlFgletH55mUEFzMTT7KM5uV.jpeg)]![zbtest2.jpg|800x600](upload://6cP0sQqkxgdEJ7kOtsubJzSVi0a.jpeg)

The last picture depicts the ZBrush Virus in it’s various stages ;-).

LemonNado

PS: If like to join the ZBrush virus fun… here is the .OBJ model of the hull I made:

spikey.zip

Nother one…
[soapbubblesml.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘11646’,‘soapbubblesml.jpg’,1,0))

Looks nice Lemmo, the last one is a beauty!

Very cool… Especially the last one…

more…more!! :+1:

I set a morph target, invlated the outer mesh, created the divv and used a marker to center the sphere in the hollow body. I allso played with render settings.

I LOVE this one.

(my keyboard is having a problem so I have to substitute V vor the character which is dead… )

Vudge… Have to go and buy new keyboard… sssighhhhhhhh:confused:

Lemmo

PS:Check out the bottlemonster for the phantasie animal Party!!!

gemballaah.jpg

Attachments

bottlemonster.jpg

Vabulous! Fery vine pork. :+1: :+1: Damn …

Cool Lemmonnado!

of course I am going to have to ask…

what programs? :smiley:

All home brew stuff from about 20 years ago… I would never have thought to recycle any of the old dusty cg stuff from my chem engineering days again… If you like to experiment yourself here is an excellent link to mesh generation:

http://www-users.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/~roberts/meshgeneration.html

Look for Delaunay and Voronoi Hull’s. That’s the stuff my sphere is made out of. I created a flat file and pumped that through Rhino3d which is the best prog I ever saw regarding the missing link between CAD and modeling software. All a chunk of batchfiles and small c/c++ files. Actually… sometimes I can;t recreate a result as I forgot a parameter I gave manually LOL.

Enjoy!
LEmonNado

cool thanks for the link!

… at that link :eek: :eek: :eek:
that was in this thread :rolleyes:
Have fun research :cool:
Pilou

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
Great Link. I just wasted half an hour playing with the Kirigami program LOL. Ahhhhhh I have to get way from this 8-).

Thanks Frenchy Pilou!
LemonNado