ZBrushCentral

Almost Monday Night Challenge 5/14-5/24

AMNC---Celebrities.jpg

Hi all,

I might have to rename these challenges to the “oh damn I forgot again” challenge.

I will say that it is kind of disheartening to keep em going when no well next to no one participates. As I have said before I am open to suggestions…so if ya got one ya wanna see…let me know!!

That said this challenge is Celebrities.

Pick a fav or your Mom’s favorite and model your favorite Celebrity. It can be a charactature (I think I spelled that wrong) or as real as you can make it.!!

#1. As always it’s preferred to be all Zbrush but you can start a base in your chosen program.

#2. Please give us a timelapse pic or a script if possible.

#3. You must show us your base mesh along with final pic.

#4. If ya have the time…texture him/her up…make em live!!!

#5. Show us wips…it’s fun to see how others tackle a problem/challenge.

#6. Again while not mandatory…if ya can…share the base mesh, or a script, or anything you learned along the way…give a little back!!

#7. Have fun or else!!

Remember these challenges are open to anyone and everyone so …show us your new skills, newbies and you old timers out there…show us your stuff!!!

This challenges is for fun and kudo’s only. Pixologic has nothing to do with it other than allowing us to enjoy and abuse their program to death and host our fun here on their forums. Remember to give them a big thank you now and then for such a cool program!!!

Mi favorite combination…

BART HITCHCOCK :smiley:

Attachments

ZHITCHCOCK4.JPG

hahahaha I now have a whole new vision of “The Birds” in my head!!

I have to say that is a combo I never would have thought of in a million years!!!

Cool!!!

Ok, I’m on it. Run out of time to finish my model tonight … hopefully you’ll see it tomorrow. Quick question though … I did a zscript of my modelling, and it’s turned out pretty neat. Obviously, it only goes up to when I stopped modelling tonight, but that is enough to show how slow and amateurish my working is. But … when I played it back, at the end it hangs and I have to Ctrl+Alt+Del > End Task. I don’t have time to learn all about editing scripts … is there something simple I can do to cure this? And to prevent it in future? Thanks.

Oh, and thanks for setting the challenge up. You are a good boy and I am very grateful. :+1:

Actually … you wanted to see WIPs, so here it is. Very unfinished. Supposed to be Bruce Willis. Used ZSpheres to get started.

bruce_wip01.jpg

Sorry my friend, I do wish to participate more, but it is a tight schedule.:wink:

Moochie,
He has Bruce’s likeness…keep going!! Can you remember what your last action was before you stopped the zscript? If ya want you can pm me and I’ll give ya my email and take a look at it…without seeing it I am not quite sure what is the cause.

Jason,
I’ll forgive ya if we get to see the dragon when it’s done!!

Good idea…
After the fish_PARTY…

This is my last Work…:SCHWARZY
01.jpg

Very good your Schwarzy

OK aminuts, you’re on. My partner loved the dragon as well. Seeing as he created the concept, this is a good sign. As the dragon and the other characters come to life, I will post them. :wink:

Here is my attempt at a caricature of Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Attachments

arnold_head.jpg

Ooooopssss. I didn’t see this Challenge… It’s still running! Wheeeeee.
I never tried a head… Well, let’s see if I can WIP something together.
LemonNado

Well, I kinda ‘lost’ him when I started pulling his face into a more interesting grimace. So this is version 1, just for the record. I’ll try going back to the point where his likeness started disappearing and try something different. 'Tis Bruce Willis. Sorta. Good learning experience, though.
bruce_v1_200k.jpg

Great image, Moochie.

I have no intention to hurt one’s feelings by placing this head, but it is a great head to make a cartoon from. Next try maybe Bush…

Arafat.jpg

hey, love the nose and the lips !!!
it is not easy sculpt a clothing from the same mesh of the head…

cool, Bas :sunglasses: :+1:

[QUOTE=Moochie]Well, I kinda ‘lost’ him when I started pulling his face into a more interesting grimace. So this is version 1, just for the record. I’ll try going back to the point where his likeness started disappearing and try something different. 'Tis Bruce Willis. Sorta. Good learning experience, though.
QUOTE]

great picture, Moochie !!!
well done :sunglasses: :+1:

Yeah, a lot of work that towel. The head took 234 mb!

I should like to know why you stop Z-brushing. Please make more work!