ZBrushCentral

PLEASE READ: Forum Rules Reminder

Recently, this forum has been increasingly used to ask questions about how to use ZBrush. That is not what this forum was meant for, this forum is ONLY meant for sharing completed tutorials.

If you have a question about how to use ZBrush, please post it in the Questions & Troubleshooting Forum instead. Not only will this make it easier for us to find and answer your question, but it will make it possible for people to search the tutorial forum and find actual tutorials about specific ZBrush features, rather than a bunch of random questions with answers that are less detailed than a full tutorial might be.

Thank you for your cooperation! Happy ZBrushing!

Ok

Thanks.

gottcha

I know this is one of those things that may be more trouble than it’s worth, but is it possible some of the questions be moved or removed to make it easier for some like myself who has been shifting through posts…

Thanks

Sorry,

I’m new overhere so please don’t be mad about me :cry:

Forgive me :o
It wouldn’t append anymore :confused:

I owe many appologies, :o

please excuse me.

Woops, should have read this before my last post.

“If you have a question about how to use ZBrush, please post it in the Questions & Troubleshooting Forum instead…” (Right on!)

Streamlined video listings instead of chat posts would indeed help the learning-work-flow.

I would love a key-word-indexed video DVD which could pinpoint ultra-specific questions and troubleshooting, (by key words). In the future, a voice-activated-key-word-search would really be cool.

In the meantime- i’ll pay a good sum for indexed videos. May producers take note and sell this beast. Lots of videos deserve appreciation but are way too unspecific and therefore waste precious time of a fast track student.

With Thanks,

wew

Sorry Aurick
I got it.
Sorry for that.

damn I was in trouble and too fast…It will not happen again!:confused: Im sorry

got it boss,thank you