Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Senior Member Follow User Gallery

a guiding light for the rest of this world ...

...of course i was mainly thinking about you there Bas !

jantim

hi bas,

i am truly sorry about what happened with jantim; today i wanted to try out your water tutorial, as i hadn't had time these past couple of weeks, but i came here and i found there had been some bad feelings, and your script/tut is gone....
    your knowledge has always been a guide and a comfort for me, don't let irrelevant things bother you

hope to see more water tuts from you soon....we all need your help!

The 'Internet' baby! What wonderful scenery! And the realestate is still cheap...

Hey Bas, seriously - Vivien is correct, let it go. One person does not speak for the rest of community and your contributions are needed and enjoyed by many.

Jantim, same for you. Constructive aid with explanation is what makes this community so much more enjoyable than others. If you feel you have to taunt, please goto to another site and do so.

That said, both of you have contributed great stuff in your own way, so why degrade it.
    Jason Belec
    Kiss Your Sister Studios... YEAUCH

Eternal Zsphere thread : 'Origins' begins... : Liquid Maya

Jason can be reached at Cowboy Feng's Spacebar and Grill. If you know where it is, you are indeed privileged. It's your round.

'Obey me! I am ROOT!'

Jason ,...i had no intention to respond to this old thread, frankly i wish all this never happened, but it started "just "as an argument about how water can/must be rendered in relation to the limitations of Zbrush.
    And about the "taunting" ..: it was not me wo to introduced the element of : "characterflaw" in the argument , so i feel i have as much right to give my "two cents" on this as anyone else !

jantim

The 'Internet' baby! What wonderful scenery! And the realestate is still cheap...

Let's just keep it off the forum. Just becasue someone says something, doesn't mean you have to react. This is up for all time, and really hurts both of you. It went farther than it should have.

Visually, you both were superb and pushed things beautifully. That is what it should have stayed at.

I'm not interfering to choose a side, but to point out that this has hurt both of you and should never occur again.
    Jason Belec
    Kiss Your Sister Studios... YEAUCH

Eternal Zsphere thread : 'Origins' begins... : Liquid Maya

Jason can be reached at Cowboy Feng's Spacebar and Grill. If you know where it is, you are indeed privileged. It's your round.

'Obey me! I am ROOT!'

Default where is it???

please tell me where the water script is.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678