ZBrushCentral

Master and Servant - Last Update 5.02.05 on page 8

Hi guys,

Just to share some of the work I’m creating for the new CGTalk’s Master and Servant Challenge. I’m using Zbrush for almost 100% of this work and I hope I can finish everything in time. The idea is to create a twisted-psycho girl, fat and with bad teeth, commanding a mutant Kangaroo (human and kangaroo) to steal food for her :slight_smile:
In my scene, the kangaroo will be stealing some hot dogs while his master say “run! run!” LOL

I’m still working in her textures and I didn’t touched her body yet. I’m going to put some details here and there. But well, it’s just a wip :slight_smile:

To see some sketches and my entire entry for the challenge take a look at: http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=222364

6031_1111924148_large.jpg6031_1111924316_large.jpg6031_1111991664_large.jpg6031_1111991547_large.jpg6031_1112011868_large.jpg

I hope you like it.

Cya,
Kris

Not another fat twisted-psycho girl, with kleptomaniac mutant Kangaroo? Been done to death, that theme! :lol:

Seriously … that’s a crazy-great idea and fantastic modelling. Good luck in the comp.

man that is one scary child
wow

Hehe…funny stuff man…and cool texturing…looking forward to seeing this develop further.:smiley:

good lord.:grimacing:

This is by far my favorite posting on this site so far !!
Just the push I needed to get off my fat A#$!!
Great work!
PATTON

LOL, what a delightful kid…:smiley:
Great model.

Ha, Antropus, reminds me of ‘The Garbage Pail Kids’. :smiley: :+1: 50.

Fantastic work in all respects! It’s refreshing to see something other than ogres, robots, and other sci-fi stuff for a change. Keep the great work coming!

Man, yesterday someone told me the same in my post on CGTalk. I decided to take a look and the girl looks similar of one image I saw in that website. In fact, I never heard about it and my inspiration comes from Alice in the Wonderland and Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory. Maybe my concept about what’s an ugly and twisted girl was already visited by another artist :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Kris

Well, that is some…*** OH MY GOD, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!!*** oh is just a… OH, OH, OH DANG! is just…a…ah GOD a kid…?

-Nicely done Antropus… I love the texture, and the mean looks on that character (?) it scares me:cry:

Wow!!! I’d like to have a bit of that stuff you put into your coffee 8-)))).

Seriously original!!!

I bow down in front of the master of fat kid’s and Kangaroos!
LemonNado

Antropus: You are a Z-Brush God, my friend. I learn so much from each piece you make. A gifted illustrator, indeed…:smiley: I love your colors and paint work also.
Good luck in the challenge, after winning the last one, I think you have the best of chances. Wonderful work…:+1:

Dickie

this is EXACTLY the level i want to get to, i was wondering if you have any tips/words of wisdom you could pass on?

Antropus, This girl doesn’t look psycho to me , in fact she looks just like my daughter. This is really funny I like it a lot!
monstermaker

Whao :grimacing: this is real cool. Very nice texture you have on as well

:smiley: :sunglasses: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Kris, I viewed her earlier today and several times since…this is a truly an ultra kewl pic. Realistic in a nightmarish way. I have friends with children that look like they may have also come from this gene pool…shudddders…very sad (snickering under my breath) I love the pose you chose…I can’t find a flaw in your vision of this character. I hope you win. How many layers did you work at and at what canvas resolution? A very clean piic. The glasses came out a little jaggy, but that maybe due to the closeup shot…anyways…good luck.

creatively yours,
Ron
catfishmn@aol.com

great stuff, reminds me of those garbage pailkids stickers I used to collect as a kid. you say it was almost 100% done in zbrush, i’m curious as to what wasn’t, the base face mesh? anyway, great looking sofar, and excellent texturing, keep it up!

Hhahaha when I first viewed page 1, I was thinking

cross between Garbage pail kid and the fat chick on willy wonka that turned into a giant plum or whatever it was…

Very cool idea and so far excellent execution!!!