ZBrushCentral

ZBrush Document0.jpg
Andreseloy

Cool pic Andreseloy!

is that armor made with an alpha and made 3d? It’s pretty cool and was wondering how ya made it.

Cool character, reminds me of Boba Fett a little. The Mickey Mouse is an interesting touch too…Oh, and did you figure out what was making your
other character blue in Photoshop?

Dickie

aminuts i use the Meats technique to make the morphdifference and i will give you a tips to look if you get the whole strategie:D i will tell you later, hahaha
thanks Dickie, the photoshop problem continue unresolved, i remember that i was playing with a technique to make normal map and displacement map with a nvidia plugin, but i can remember what modification was done¡ actually i cant use the autolevels because my picture get blue atmosphere:D
Here is other picture of the armor, you recognize something? haha:D
armor armor.jpg
two version from the same base mesh
Andreseloy

Attachments

armor.jpg

Aha!! , If we are still on the same wavelength…I think I love you hahahahaa. :smiley:

woo hoo!!

I apparently missed the first part of the PS problem but do have a question from the clues you and dickie are giving…
Have you set PS to your monitor’s icc color settings? And getting the blue tint when viewing outside of ps? Am curious about this subject…cuz have had curious results either way…Dickie …chime in if ya got some hints…and I really need to get my monitor, PS to work nicely together with other apps …so when I forward work for print, I can save myself a few zillion my time hours.

Found a site that supposed to let me configure icc for all input and output devices but it’s involved program…which is ok…but as always looking for a quicker fix!:wink:

Cool character :slight_smile: And nice outfit for him (^_^)

Yong

Of course we are in the same wavelength¡ you are a master¡:smiley:
here is the link (if i understand well) to monitor calibration and more www.easyrgb.com/harmonies.php
Thanks yong, i like you like friend¡
african_cyber_two.jpg
in this case the difference is in the right model i combine the color,bump and specularmap.(just learning…)

Andreseloy

hi Andreseloy,

that link I like, but this is more of what I was referring to…

http://www.aim-dtp.net/aim/calibration/xlprofiler/

which may or may not apply to your problem, I was trying to trouble shoot for you and gain some knowledge for me! :rolleyes:

anyway, PS can be a godsend but sometimes ya wanna toss it into the garbage disposal!!:wink:

great images love the armour :+1: :+1: :+1:

sweterI.jpg
Andreseloy

…try the Chromograph ! :cool:
& TheChromoweb :slight_smile:

Pilou :wink:

Somewhere in the bowels of Adobe Photoshop, there
are adjustments for just plain photographs.
If you took a daylight film ( slide or print) and exposed it in room light without a a flash the color would be horrible. If you exposed a photo at other than prime conditions, the results would be too light or dark.
If you put examples such as these into Photoshop and ask it to correct it automatically ( level, contrast, color). it will do great job based on an average.
Now to our crap.
Photoshop does not know about orc’s, it has no memory of middle earth.
and life on Jupiter does not matter to it.
We can take these same things and bastardize them.
One way to do this is to apply the auto commands such as auto levels and get lousy results ,than go to the edit menu, about half way down there is the command “fade auto levels”. Slide this back and forth to your taste.
A variation of this and one more commonly used is to take the original image.
Make another layer with the adjustment of leves and you now have
two means of control, the level slider and the opacity of the layer itself.
When you hear about a photoshop file having a few dozen layers, this
is how it starts.
It is just another means of fine-tuning with a greater control.
Sorry about the orc’s could not resist.

Thanks bicc39, very ilsutratuve and highlighting my blackroom:D
really appreciated.
Andreseloy

rey nn.jpg
Andreseloy

:+1: :+1: :smiley:

Nice work!

Very nice Andreseloy! And :D:D:D Bicc39

:smiley:
Andreseloy