ZScript: Update to MapIt, v1.4

MapItSplashTitle.jpg

Attachments

MapItSplashOjbects.jpg

Thanks man¡:+1:
Andreseloy

GRACIAS!!! :+1:

Thanks buddy

Slick update, I have found this script very useful and now it is better.

Yes, better and better. Thank you! 50.

Sweet!!

Here’s one I tried to send ya last night but isp was hiccupping again…

just some zprimitive mapit fun…

mapit14test.jpg

excuse the quality…crunching down to jpg is
never a good thing.

THANK YOU! very good and usefull!

Oooo! Wonderful … thank you!

Pilou

Great work Sven. :+1: I really like the tile feature.

Nice vases aminuts! :slight_smile:

Nice little script Sven…thanks

Seems to be very smooth & simple to use.

Thanks so much Sven!
This update is certainly going to prove very useful indeed :slight_smile:

cheers

Atwooki

Seems like everything is working ok… no reported problems yet. :slight_smile:

Nuts, something to try:

Take the same repeat you’re using for the emboss relief and load it as texture. Then set up a main and secondary color (one dark and one light). Finally, in the TEXTURE menu press Grad (gradient colorize) and you’ll get a perfectly registered color version of the relief pattern on your object (reference a couple of the MapIt objects to see what I mean.)

I also want to thank everyone else who took the time to download the new version. Hope you find it useful. I’ll try to post some more MapIt samples by next week.

Sven

the examples open the eyes¡:smiley:
Andreseloy

Thanks Sven,

I was trying to find Aurick’s mini tutorial on doing gradients in z2 cuz I was thinking kinda the same thing but got side tracked,(I wanted to see if that one alpha I made and gradient would allow me to make a basket using pure black for transparency without having to delete polys!, I think your method would work perfectly for this). I think what you mentioned here is a bit different, seems easier and definitely sounds cool!!! Will have to experiment with that!!!

Good update. The script seems complete now. I love the in depth help and that when switching zscripts the sliders keep their values.

But I am somehow very disapointed. I could not find any bugs, shame on you :wink: