ZBrushCentral

MaterialPack : 100 Materials + A Browsing ZScript

Hi :slight_smile:

This MaterialPack contains 100 materials and a VCR-like browsing ZScript.

ZBrush material is created by modifying its sub-shaders. The type of shader that a material is composed of, determines the type of material that can be created. ZBrush materials have 1 to 3 sub-shaders in various configurations, and some of the materials that are included in this MateriaPack have shader-configuration that is not available in the default ZBrush material library. (For example? some materials are using double noise generators )

:large_orange_diamond: Click here to download the MaterialPack ZScript :large_orange_diamond:

:large_orange_diamond: The zip file contains the MaterialPack folder which is 3+ MB in size (due to the large number of included materials).
:large_orange_diamond: The MaterialPack folder contains 206 (two hundreds and six) files.
:large_orange_diamond: The MaterialPack folder should be placed within your ZScript folder for easy access.

After placing the MaterialPack folder within your ZScript folder, launch ZBrush and load the MaterialPack.txt ZScript, then press the ??? button to learn about this ZScript.

Have fun ZBrushing with shiny new materials :slight_smile:
-Pixolator

Note: Rev-B of this ZScript (which will be released soon) will add the capability to create your own MaterialPack, this will allow you to easily browse your material library and share your materials with other ZBrush users.(I do know that Southern is eagerly awaiting Rev-B :slight_smile: )

Previously published ZScript :small_orange_diamond:TextureMaster
Newer published ZScript :small_orange_diamond:MaterialList

I just fell off my chair. :smiley: Thanks!

Looks great,

thanxz

That looks great pix-I think my arm is just about twisted and shale buy the full program-only joking :wink: The money is short still :frowning: but hopefully with in the fortnight iā€™ll have the funds to get this unbelievable program :smiley:

Pix, this is unbelievable. THANK YOU! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

WOW, its great !! Thanx pixolatorā€¦ ANd when we are talking abot material :D, I got one wish, it would be great if I could map specularity too, it is quite important thing in ā€œphotorealisticā€ materials, probably more important that bumpā€¦ It would be great to have bump and specularity in separate bitmap file, but maybe color specularity would be enoghā€¦

Thanx, I know that you got lot of work so this was just my sugestion for future versions of ZBrushā€¦

looks cool im going to try that when i get home from workā€¦
the ice ball looking one is my favorite :+1: :+1:

A great addition to the materials. Thankyou!

THANK YOU PIX! this is awesome. i know iā€™ll be able to use these. thank you so much!

josh

same as Zoid :smiley: these days one should place z-pillows around ones puterchairā€¦ awesome, Pixolatorā€¦ muchas gracias - new z-worlds materialize with ease having those beauties at hand! kudos and endless :+1:s!

• juandel

I also have to thank you for your continued improvement of your program. Thanks does not adequately depict how much appreciated this info. is to the group.

Wow. Yes, I think wow will do.

WOW :eek: WOW :eek: WOW :eek: WOW :eek:
WOW :eek: WOW :eek: WOW :eek: WOW :eek: WOW :eek: WOW :eek: WOW :eek: WOW :eek:
WOW :eek: WOW :eek: WOW :eek: WOW :eek:

Thanks for these new materials, which with all the appealing colours look great.
Dave

Pixolator. This is awesome! You take such good care of us. Thanks :+1: :+1:
Tony

WooHoo! Cha-CHING! Various other exclamations, some of them not suitable for the presence of small children. :smiley:

Thank you very much, Pix! It looks like Christmas had either come way early or a little late. Either way, this is just awesome.

You know how long Iā€™ve been looking forward to the days of double noise. :slight_smile:

A welcome addition to an already jam-packed-arsenal of features. I have wanted this baby for so long now and mine goes in the bin tonight!! Roll on V2.0.

Well done Pix and team.

Glen

(Anyone chatting the other night will now know why mine wasnt released. Coz its crap compared to this cutie :slight_smile:

Didnā€™t you have something to do with this Glen? (if Iā€™m wrong - sorry!) :o

Sweet stuff Pixolator! So much sparkle here Iā€™ll go blind!! :smiley:
Appreciate your time developing this!

Upham :slight_smile: :smiley:
(now Iā€™m starting to get lost in all the new features - AND ITā€™S STILL VERSION 123b!!!

oh my god im just flabber gasedā€¦ when turned on my computer to read post i was so excited i couldnt even think straightā€¦ wow pix this is so cool of you ā€¦ thank you so muchā€¦wow no more like a million wowzersā€¦

Thanks Pix, Iā€™m going to have lots of fun with these, what a bonus, I love this forum :+1: :+1: :+1:

I hope 3DS users are watching thisā€¦
Their software company would come up with something like this, have a big splash panel on their website, saying something like:
ā€˜NOWā€¦Material packā€¦Only $256.00!..Upgrade Now!!!ā€™

Thank you Oferā€¦This software, and this company is so great it makes my head hurt!
There arenā€™t enough :+1: to do itā€¦