I have been super busy on a major project but I managed to find some time to continue my personal work. I thought I'd share it with you! Here is the new-much improved version of Sami's girlfriend, now named "Fani The Fawn". (30,404 polygons)
LOL! She started out as a clone of Sami's original ZSphere shape (See this link on Sami for details)... I then added some edge-loops for the breast and mouth area to introduce more polys.
Once I refined the shape to my liking in ZBrush I then brought the model into Silo to work on the topology...
Even though the new version looks more detailed (I added eyebrows, eyelashes, teeth, a mouth and detailed eyes and ears)I actually decreased the polycount by more than 3,000 polys! ZBrush and Silo work well together!
I used UVmapper to create a standard UV map and to separate the polygons into groups and materials. (my customers did not like the AUV and GUV tile mapping modes allthough I find them to be superior)
Finally I brought the mesh into Poser5 and rigged it. She is now fully poseable but I still have to paint her texture maps, make tons of Morph Targets and sculpt some clothes and hair for her.
Still lots more to come...
Thanks for looking,