ZBrushCentral

the Official Almost Monday NC 3/09-3/17

AMNC---UniqueCountry.jpg

Well that last challenge went over likethe Titanic across the Atlantic. If ya’ll got some ideas of what you’d like to see…email me or pm me here.

Since we are such a diverse, worldly community, for this challenge, I think a post of something that makes your country or community Unique from the rest of the world.

So what is it about where you come from that makes it Unique? Is it the outstanding view, terrain, people? craftsman? morality or lack of? What is it that makes where you come from or live so special? What is it that says to you “I am home”?T

#1. … read this about challenges.

#2. … You may use a base mesh from another program even though it’s preferred to be ZBrush all the way. If you do use a base mesh from another prog…please show the base and let us know which prog it is from.

Also if your preference this time around is 2D or 2.5D. Then by all means show us your stuff!!!

#3. … While not required, if ya can record a zscript of the wip. At the very least use Pixolator’s way cool TimeLapse Script so we can have fun watching how ya work…foibles and all.

#4. … These challenges are open to anybody and everybody. Newbies…use it as a great way to learn some new things…Vets…use it as a way to pass on what ya learned.

#5. … If ya remember or think about it…record a script of your work to share with the rest of the world…remember you are representing where ya came from…good time to show off your stuff!!

#6. … Do it because you can, because it will be fun, because ya might learn something along the way!!

This mission, should you choose to accept it is for fun and bragging rights only, ZBC and Pixologic have nothing to do with it other than allowing us to have fun with their fantastic program, no prizes other than the pride and kudos you get from creating something cool.