ZBrushCentral

Antropus Picasso Tutorial

Kris Kostas aka “Antropus”, winner of the CG Talk Machine Flesh Challenge and Creator of the Cinefex Magazine Ad for ZBrush, has composed a tutorial of one of his greatest works, his Picasso portrait! This tutorial will show you how to create exceptional realism with the techniques he has applied, this one is a must see for anyone who is looking to breath life into their characters!

Picasso Tutorial - Click Here

oh my goodness faints

I’ve waited patiently for this for so long. I’m estatic!!:smiley:

I think my current portrait in progress will really benefit from this.

Good stuff. I shall download then upload!

Wow! I had no idea you can do that with the shaders. Thank you so much for sharing Kris. You’re an awesome artist, and an inspiration!

It is always a pleasure seeing a Zbrush Master at work

Wow, what a very generous act from a very talented person. Many thanks, a truly inspiring artist

• mic

excellent tutorial, it helps so much for new zbrush users like me!
thanks a lot antropus :+1:

Thanks Kris

I do believe DecoBush is winning out over all others. :smiley:

Thanks for sharing, I always enjoy other people’s approoch to things and the reasons they chose that path.

:+1:
Andreseloy

Many thanks for the thoughtfullness and hard work
of those involved.
Much appreciation.

We should be thankfull to receive this tut for free .Antropus thanks for this amazing share of skills ,we`ve saved some cash because if it was a DVD it should have been a must …

MANY MANY MANY tHANK’S
great info, great artist:+1:
Bye
Leo

Great tutorial! :+1:

Wow!!!.. great work and great tutorial.

Valeu Kris, este tuto é de grande valia pra quem está iniciando no Zbrush, como eu.

Parabéns e obrigado.:wink:

Hey guys! I’m glad that you liked it!

Thanks a lot Matthew and Jaime. You guys are fast! :smiley:

Have fun,
Kris

So kind of you yet again, Kris :slight_smile:

This (tutorial) will join the growing archive of the many helpful tutorials you’ve selflessly created and donated to the CG community which have now become a treasure trove of stimulating and essential information…:+1:

All the best

Atwooki

Thanks very much for the opportunity to share in the workings of the artist’s talent (and what is possible in the ZBrush software). :+1:

This calls for some close study.

Cheers!
:slight_smile:

Wow thanks for the tutorial.
Very impressive stuff.
Thanks for the setup file too.
Been dying to get my hands on a great skin mat.
I have had too much trouble making one to fit my lighting setup.

Antropus, thanks for the thorough tutorial. It was worth to wait for it.

I am a little confused about some things mentioned in the tutorial. First, from the picture just beneath the quoted paragraph you are drawing the different specular shades over the texture made at the beginning of the tutorial and yet in the beginning of this quote you are saying that a new texture should be made. Wouldn’t this new texture overwrite the first colored ones?

My second Q is when you said in quote "Choose “color” and “shaded” did you mean “color” and “material” or I am doing something wrong, because whenever I use “shaded” I am getting all the darkness from the shadow projected on the model.
I hope I was clear enough, and if not I am sorry, I will try better after response from you.