ZBrushCentral

ZSpeed Session: Insects

[ZSS---Insects.jpg]

Thanks to all the participants of our last [ZSpeed Session.](http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=23826)

Now its time for another classic and a personal favorite…Insects.
Those lovely creepy crawlies are perfect to make in ZBrush. So, once again, real or fantasy, doesn’t matter save to have fun. Remember, ZSpeed Sessions are a modeling Challenge. Finishing an image isn’t required. Only the model, mesh or ZSpheres.

So, the object here is simple:

</span>      :large_orange_diamond: 1 to 3 hours for completion of the theme. This is modeling only! 

:large_orange_diamond: Post wires (at least the low res) and different views of the model and don't forget to tell us how long it took. Don't include load and render times.

:large_orange_diamond: The only other rule is all Z native work.

</span>     I would like to encourage the recording and sharing of zscripts. Its not required but I stress its use for two reasons: It's there anyway, why not use them and also because it is a valuable tool to teach process, technique, and provide inspiration. Plus, with Pix's new [ZTime Lapse Plugin](http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showpost.php?p=190280&postcount=1), its even easier to show progress. Plus, it times your session too.

Also, if you have the time or are feeling slick, you can texture it and finish up. I promise, we won’t complain. But, finishing really isn’t required. Remeber, ZSpeed Sessions is a Modeling Chaallenge. This is good for those who want to do something but don’t have alot of free time.

Last but not least. It never ends. Thats right. It is a continuous challenge. This allows for new users to come and have fun in an older theme plus you can also come back and try again to see your own progress and attempt to best your previous session.

Okay yall, enjoy and have fun ZBrushing!

:slight_smile:
mantys.jpg

:slight_smile:
mantys03.JPG

Attachments

mantys02.JPG

Cool!!! Good job, now some texture?!
He will eat the nice flowers you made
:+1:

Hola hermano, donde estabas, ya te extrañaba… tambien tu muy artisticas contribuciones… gracias por tu animalito y por regresar y acordarte :smiley:
Cuidate

Ola Aztec…un placer encontrarnos por aqui…no habia tenido tiempo
pero ya ando mas desocupado o mejor dicho nuevamente ocupado
con esta maravilla de programa!!!un saludo!!espero ver sus trabajos nuevamente… :smiley: :+1: :sunglasses:

A little late, sorry, I’ve been doing so much (school, work, etc.)
It didn’t take long to model, but the scene did.
catx.JPG

Attachments

hoja.JPG

dra.JPG

ca.JPG

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :+1: :sunglasses:

>:white_small_square: :red_circle: :stuck_out_tongue: :red_circle: :white_small_square: <

Aztec,
You are a master of the leaf and insect.
Great work on that leaf.
Thx for shareing,
HanKO.

Aztec…you out did yourself on this one!!!

Excellent!!

An other creep :slight_smile:
spin.jpg

thx guys
What a nice scene, texture on that spider :evil: Bas :evil:

holy smokes Bas, pretty damn real looking, gives me the willies!!:smiley:

look. I didn’t make this, but i thot it was a cool mechanic bug.
In case you’d ever decided to READ IT.
Edited by moderator. Copyright issue.

Yes!!! Real nice Twiggy! Good rendering and composition too!
OK TWIG!!!OK TWIG!!!

this one I made. It is the beginnings of a grasshopper. :slight_smile: hope u like.
so far, this has taken 22 minutes.

THIS IS JUST THE BASE

[Grasshopper.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘6964’,‘Grasshopper2.jpg’,1,0))

Attachments

Grasshopper2.jpg

Nice Grasshopper the only thing that its missing is a final scene:D

I started making a scene of it destroying a city, besides, it’s a WIP

very new to ZBrush, like it alot, love the ZSpheres concept, so much to learn, so little time to spend on this.
[attach=6981]insect1.jpg[/attach]
[attach=6982]insect2.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

insect1.jpg

insect2.jpg