ZBrushCentral

Zbrush Evolution

Hi folks,this is an unofficial Challenge
To make things more interesting,i put this alternative challenge–an “evolution” like challenge
:small_orange_diamond: I’ll post the base model ,so that
:small_orange_diamond: anyone can begin his modeling based on my model to make a evolved model,or
:small_orange_diamond: he can begin from a evolved model to make his own evolved model
in that way ,the possibilities are infinite and it is interesting to see what will the original model be look like after several z-evolutions

it’s a good way of getting Inspirationins,right?

parameters
:small_orange_diamond: you can begin from my base model or anyone else’s evolved version
:small_orange_diamond: you can do anything with the model(adding details,adding parts,deform the model completely,anything …)
:small_orange_diamond: screenshots and Z-tools or zscripts of your model must be included for others to download and work on

the base:
ztool(download and open my base model from tool->load tool):

Attachments

head_base_ztool.zip (247 KB)

Great Idea, Cloudray!!

(aminuts scratches another idea off the future mnc challenge list:rolleyes: :smiley: )

I like it!!!

my try
evo1.JPG

because Valid file extensions of Attach Files are gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf txt zip,and zip file can no larger than 500k,i winrar the files into 5 pieces and add .zip extension
so u have to use the winrar to unzip the file (it’s not neccery to delete the .zip extension )

Attachments

head_base_ztool_4.part01.rar.zip (499 KB)

head_base_ztool_4.part02.rar.zip (499 KB)

head_base_ztool_4.part03.rar.zip (499 KB)

head_base_ztool_4.part04.rar.zip (499 KB)

head_base_ztool_4.part05.rar.zip (443 KB)

evo2.JPG

evo3.JPG

evo4.JPG

evo5.JPG

I will try to do something