ZBrushCentral

ZSpeed Session: Flowers & Vegetation

[ZSS---Flowers-&-Vegetation.jpg]

Thanks to all the participants of our last ZSpeed Session

To continue we are going to move to organics like Flowers and Vegetaion. Real or fantasy, doesn’t matter save to have fun.

So, the object here is simple:

</span>      :large_orange_diamond: 1 to 3 hours for completion of the theme. 

:large_orange_diamond: Post wires (at least the low res) and different views of the model and don't forget to tell us how long it took. Don't include load and render times.

:large_orange_diamond: The only other rule is all Z native work.

</span>     I would like to encourage the recording and sharing of zscripts. Its not required but I stress its use for two reasons: It's there anyway, why not use them and also because it is a valuable tool to teach process, technique, and provide inspiration. Plus, with Pix's new [ZTime Lapse Plugin](http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showpost.php?p=190280&postcount=1), its even easier to show progress. Plus, it times your session too.

Also, if you have the time or are feeling slick, you can texture it and finish up. I promise, we won’t complain. But, finishing really isn’t required. This is good for those who want to do something but don’t have alot of free time.

Last but not least. It never ends. Thats right. It is a continuous challenge. This allows for new users to come and have fun in an older theme plus you can also come back and try again to see your own progress and attempt to best your previous session.

Okay yall, enjoy and have fun ZBrushing!

That was quick reaction MTB.

:cool: Pajonate

Sorry, but I have no Ztimelapse for this one, because for an unknown reason my Zbrush crushed on me twice. Maybe my computer knows that maybe it will be replaced with something new and is giving me a hard time, :evil:. The flower was made of zspehes with a lot of attractors to get the leaf shapes (simple and easy).

Happy Valentine's Day to you all. [![Heart and flowers.jpg|800x600](upload://pHnR6cuHup9jWuTF767S8JEYHvt.jpeg)]

:cool: Pajonate

Let’s share our vegetation!!! It is a lot of work to make a good looking plant.
It took about one hour to make this bamboolike plant. If more ZBrush users share their vegetation we can build a nice library.
Download mine:
http://web.inter.nl.net/users/bmazur/Riet.ZTL

[attach=6336]riet.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

riet.jpg

roses2b.jpg

Not very original but well, it is Valentine’s Day. This was cobbled together in rather messy fashion so you’ll have to excuse the script (in the zip). It took twenty-one minutes. I spent another ten or so rearranging for the posted pic.

Edit: Apologies, first version of zscript I uploaded will stall because I edited out the ‘Saves’ but shouldn’t have as ZB can’t find the tools. When a Save dialog appears save the flower as ‘rose.ztl’ and the leaf/twig as ‘twig.ztl’ in the same folder as the script. ZB should then reload them OK when necessary.

Attachments

roses_thumbs.jpg

:smiley:
veget03.JPG

Attachments

veget03b.JPG

30 min
flor end.jpg
Andreseloy

As I am a demo user, I can’t reccord anything So I put the Tut :smiley:
Use the spray with the form 3D
Use Adjustments
1 minute realized :rolleyes:

Little detail : the image is “Tilable” (not the frame of course :wink:
You can easily make that with the key Tilde ~ (%ù on french keyboard)
Just press it + Left MouseBoutton and move the screen, draw in the black aera
Just press it + LMB and move the screen, draw in the black aera
etc…
Have happy Zbrushing!
Pilou

PS Frame and shadow frame are not Zbrush
a2.jpg

Attachments

a3.jpg

Hey guys, been some time since I did a MNC. Thank’s to MTB and Aminuts for getting the MNC’s going again! I had a little time so I threw this little bugger together. This ziff took about 10 mintutes and stands at 394 polys. For my next update I plan on pushing some points on the low res cage to get it more into shape I want, then it’s onto the medium freq stuff, and eventually the hi-res detail. Have a good one.

[attach=6423]mutant_plant_01.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

mutant_plant_01.jpg

I hope to have the time to get in on this one as well…

flowertime2.jpg

Attachments

flowertime.jpg

I’ll give it a go this time. Finally I got a bit of time to do some Zbrushing. I hope I can come back and put some texture on. Unfortunately I had no references… Took me so far 11:36 minutes. Most time was spend pushing vertices as you can see from the Timelapse.

Flower.jpg

Attachments

FlowerThumbs.jpg

This is something I did in December before timelapse. It went quite fast probably not more than 1.5-2 hrs. The flower is a basic sphere with radial twisting. The vine is just Zsperes and the hookbrush for thorns.
ThornFlowers.jpg

I will see if I can find the original flower, I don’t think I saved it :mad:

zspheres ,una hora aprox.
veget03e.JPG

Attachments

veget03c.JPG

veget03d.JPG

Very nice jotajota, for a second I thought you finished off mine! :smiley:

Jotajota
Final an other one who is sharing!!!

And Marcus!!

:+1: :sunglasses: