ZBrushCentral

Note, Message...

:confused: Hello. Whether I can write [Note, Message, in the other language, for example Russian? Excuse for my bad English. Thanks.

Hi Yurak,

If you are more comfortable with Russian, I believe their is a Russian Zbrush forum either pixologic or someone else started. I donā€™t have a link to it handy but perhaps someone else will and post it here.

In the meantimeā€¦a ā€œgoogleā€ search on the internet would probably be a good place to start. :smiley:

Also if you posted in Russian, itā€™s possible one of our fellow zbrushers who also speaks Russian may stop by to help you if you have a question.

If you are just posting up some workā€¦Art has a universal language so please feel free to post your work!!

Thanks amintus. Some of my works http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/zb_user_thumbs.php?u=3045
:slight_smile:

YuracK
You can post in Russian and viewers can use babble fish to translate
OR
You can use babble fish and translate into English and copy and paste into a post

BTW Like your art work
SpaceMan

Ahhh yesā€¦i knew your nickname was familiarā€¦I like what you have posted so farā€¦good stuffā€¦shows lots of promise and talentā€¦

do not be shy and post your works and wips in the main forum!!!

And as Spaceman saidā€¦almost any language can be translated via online translator nowadaysā€¦so post in your language of comfortā€¦but definitely post!!

Hi Yurak,

If you meant can you write a [Note] in Russian, I think probably not. But there is a workaround. Make an image with the text you want and then write this code (12 commas between ā€˜Noteā€™ and the image):

[Note,,,,,,,,,,,,image.psd] Make sure the image is in the same folder as your zscript. ![russian.jpg|300x213](upload://cqOiV49FE5x25vbkzC2FAFqO8D3.jpeg)

Excuse the Russian - online translation!:slight_smile:

hahaha dohhh

Marcus you are probably on the moneyā€¦I donā€™t know why it
didnā€™t occur to me he meant with zscriptsā€¦

ok as I told Svenā€¦Am gonna have to change my nick to either amiadork or howdensecanibe!

:laughing: duh

marcus_civis I think is on the right track with his post:+1:

duh zscripting forum for zscripting info :laughing:

marcus_civis, Thanks. It that is necessary. :slight_smile:
Translation simply excellent

YuraK

Ok spacemanā€¦I deserved that one!

but i rarely pay attention to where i am at in life let alone at zbc so amilost would probably be more fitting. :rolleyes:

LOL aminuts I was making the comments about my post - as I didnā€™t notice that I was at the zscripting fourm at the time I posted here - itā€™s a LOL at myself.:slight_smile:

:smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: